Pace Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

Im interested in this condo, does anyone have the floorplans?
My budget would be from $200K-$250K =)

There are only 4 units bachelor units in the entire building, those were the only ones priced under $250k, they grabbed up by insiders on the first day of release back in april, the few remaining units now all starts above $300K. psf $550-$620 range

Floor plans:

http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/pace-condos/floor-plans

That sucks =/
I saw that Tower Suite A was going for $236K
But I was actually interested in Tower Suite C too for $296K

You got it wrong, The $239990 was the base vvip release price for podium suite B 502 sqf. on the 4th floor, not tower suite A. There are only 4 units of those plus 4 bachelor units going under $250K even back in april, at the broker release the cheapest tower suite A started at $279990 on the 12th floor, they have jacked up the prices since then by as much as $22000 on some units.

There maybe 1 tower suite C available, $305990. again on the 11th, (NW facing,) unobstructed views, but it's 2 floors above the pool and ammenities level, so noise/privacy could be an issue, which is why it's unsold. It was in fact offered to me, but I ended up taking a much higher floor.

The cheapest tower A unit you can get now is on the 11th floor, asking $297990. and 14th floor $300990, they are unsold because both have totally obstructed views due to the older building on the south side, after that you'll be looking at 38th floor $331990, considering there is added premium of $1000 per floor and a $10000 or so view clearance charge for the south facing units.

Downtown core prices have really shot up in the last few years, maybe you'll just have to take that 11th floor tower A,or tower C. these are the cheapest units available right now, as there is no other place this close to the Yonge line and all things downtown still going for this low, other than resale of course. If you're an investor the location of the unit wouldn't make that much difference to a renter anyway, it's where the building stands that matters, TTC, Ryerson, Eaton Centre, 15-20 min talk to st. lawrence market, financial district need I say more?

see original price list on april 7:
http://www.jollydeol.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pace_PriceSheet_04052011.pdf

remaining units and prices:
https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=KT3abPc21bNQgreIMj9*Tg

I agree with you dwynix3. I sold the Tower suite C on a 11th floor over the weekend and therefore it is no longer available.

Here are the list of available units.

Tower Suite B, suite 3803 price at $337,990

Tower Suite D, suite 1801 price at $351,990

Tower Suite G are available.

Tower Suite A on a 14th floor at $300,990 might become available and one of my client have showed interest in this unit.

The following units below are sold out:

Tower Suite C, E, and F

For Floor plans and worksheet visit: http://www.sunnybatra.com/PaceCondos

Here is the pricelist for the remaining unit out of which many of them are sold: https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=KT3abPc21bNQgreIMj9*Tg

I hope it helps!

Last edited:
Sunny, u saying all of the city suites are available? still got any north facing city suites? not the two bedroom L, those are a little steep at $460K, the southern exposure city suites all have obstructed views.

All the available suites as of today have been posted above. Most of the units in Tower Suite G are available starting form $412,990 ($535/sq.ft).

I guess I'm too late now =/ I know I would be willing to dish out more money for what I want, and with what's available, I feel like I will be just settling.
What I want is Tower Suite C, higher floor (at least 16?), unobstructed views (so probably suites facing North)..

Thanks Sunny for your input! I just wish I acted on this earlier!!!

I guess I'm too late now =/ I know I would be willing to dish out more money for what I want, and with what's available, I feel like I will be just settling.
What I want is Tower Suite C, higher floor (at least 16?), unobstructed views (so probably suites facing North)..

Tower Suite C on a 38th floor might be available other than that you are out of luck.

You have to work with a VIP Realtor who could get you access to the condo project at the very initial stage. :)

mald1ta: Think unit#1104 just became available for about $300K, its tower suite A 546 sqf. contact your broker or Sunny if interested.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! But Im only interested in Tower Suite C!

Here is the list of all the available units at Pace Condos.

Tower Suite A: 35th and 36th floor
City Suite C: 5th floor
City Suite D 667 sq.ft: 6th and 8th floor
City Suite D 686 sq.ft: 5th, 6th, 8th floor
City Suit F: 5th, 6th, 8th floor
City Suite J: 6th and 7th floor
Tower Suite G: most of the units between 10-38th floor
City Suite K: 6th floor
City Suite M: 8th floor
City Suite L 886 sq.ft: 7TH and 8th floor
City Suite L 900 sq.ft: 5th and 6th floor
Family Suite A: 5th floor

Saw this ad on the web. So I guess it is a total of 42 floors now then?

pace3additionalfloors.jpg

yup, it's gonna be 42s, spoke to the sales people in charge, they have only released units upto the 38th, so there would actually be 4 more floors released 39-42. It'll be a landmark in the area for sure. Did u get a unit there?

Just received a letter from Great Gulf saying that occupancy has been delayed to March 2, 2016 (originally October 1, 2014!!) :(((

Just received a letter from Great Gulf saying that occupancy has been delayed to March 2, 2016 (originally October 1, 2014!!) :(((

Wow David. That seems like an excessively long delay. Can I ask when the building started to sell? How many years was it originally meant to take?

Wow David. That seems like an excessively long delay. Can I ask when the building started to sell? How many years was it originally meant to take?

VIP sale started April 2011. I purchased in June 2011. Construction started 1.5 years later in December 2012, when they put up a "Sold Out" sign. It took about one year to dig the foundation (2013) and fill it up with basement levels (winter 2013-2014), now they're almost done with the podium, so overall the timeline is still reasonable.

Back