One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

how can i submit a new post to this forum?
i keep replying to the last post to create a new message?
thunder13, i saw your message only in my email because i subscribed to this forum, but can't see your message here?!

btw, the community site for thunderbird residents only available when we got the keys (i assume)
emailed to the property manager but no reply
called them and talked to her assistant but no call back
until i called again last friday, the property manager said the a/c number won't be available until we actually moved in.

did anyone do any PDI in this month?

Does anyone know if Thunderbird is still on track to register soon? During the info session a couple months back they said their aim was to register in February.

Hi everyone,
Have a question,Did anyone get cashback from the builder? the builder just keep saying it will be applied in the end. Is it applied on the remaining balance? or is it towards the closing fees?
thnx.

Hi everyone,
Have a question,Did anyone get cashback from the builder? the builder just keep saying it will be applied in the end. Is it applied on the remaining balance? or is it towards the closing fees?
thnx.

I have cash back on my deal too. My understanding was that I'd get a cheque when the building registered (so, not necessarily when you get the keys). At least that's the impression I was given upon signing my agreement.

Edit: I'd suggest asking your lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnx mrostant, i did. but they too was not sure and was waiting for the building to confirm about the cashback.

anyone tried the cool mode? since i moved i tried to test the cool mode but i keeps cycling from heat to off... anyone tried tested the cool mode yet?

mb21, you already moved in, congratulation.
i wish tower 2 would be registered soon. i know GP mentioned in the info session saying that may depends on a number of factors, such as how many condos are going to register at the same time. nobody would guarantee so wish they would register as early as possible.

i pass by one valhalla after work. i know someone already move in by seeing some lights out from certain windows.
how's the building overall?

i wish tower 2 would be registered soon. i know GP mentioned in the info session saying that may depends on a number of factors, such as how many condos are going to register at the same time. nobody would guarantee so wish they would register as early as possible.

I just received a letter from Valhalla today about the registration date (I'm assuming you will get the same letter soon if you have not already). It says that currently most residents of floors 5-22 have already picked up their keys and the building could be registered as early as the end of February (but they say no guarantee). So, the "Unit Transfer Date" could occur as early as the third week of March.

thanks mrostant,

i also got this letter today. when i saw the envelop from one valhalla, i'm worried it i would be notified to delay my occupancy date. after reading, i'm happy what it says. yes, thunberbird might be registered by the end of feb. but nobody can guarantee. i wish it would happen so when i move in, my occupancy and final closing would be the same date.

btw, did you get your keys? wish someone from this forum can share some stories about moving to thunderbird.
haven't seen any recent posts from this site.

btw, did you get your keys? wish someone from this forum can share some stories about moving to thunderbird.
haven't seen any recent posts from this site.

Not yet.... I'm not until March 18th.

If you want some pictures of finished units you should search '5 Valhalla Inn Road' on Kijiji, Craigslist, & MLS. There are some great pictures of the interior of units which appear to be in very nice condition. You can also see pictures of a lot of the finished amenities.

Here is a video I just found showing off the amenities. The pool looks amazing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3eLtPLg6Z0

thanks Mrostant,

Thanks for your email and youtube's link. The video looks amazing.
I'm really impressed with the interior and style of the lobby. Some areas look like the renderings from sales catalogue. Looked at some pictures and video let me realize the towers are not really glass condos.
It seems there're concrete walls beside floor-to-ceiling windows. That's good.

did you do your PDI yet?
mine is scheduled on early march. then 2 more weeks after i get my key.
i read a lot of complaints from tower 1 owners about their PDI.

haven't seen any posts here for tower2.

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to use the clean washer function on the washing machine with Affresh tabs? have tried to do it this weekend but keeps getting error code F-22...
thnx.

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to use the clean washer function on the washing machine with Affresh tabs? have tried to do it this weekend but keeps getting error code F-22...
thnx.

Probably the valves which allow water to flow through the hoses to the washer are closed.

I know the condo is located right next to the highway, but is it just me, or does anyone else find the non-east facing units just ridiculously loud? And what's with the highway facing balconies of the open concept 1+D units? :confused:

Hi kirby,
the unit is working/washing perfectly fine. been using the washing achine for 4weekends. so not an issue with water valves being closed. frm the user guide the f22 error code is that it is sensing clothes in the clean washer cycle. any got this issue?

Back