News   Jul 12, 2024
 939     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 831     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 336     0 

Official Toronto FC Thread

Unreal ...

The atmosphere at BMO field is simply unbelivable.

I suggest anyone who's a sports fan to get some tickets and come out to the game.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

p11.jpg

p12.jpg

p13.jpg

p14.jpg

p15.jpg

east_stand.jpg

west_stand.jpg

p16.jpg

p17.jpg

p18.jpg

p19.jpg

Great pics! Man, that does look like a blast. Football fans are nuts - cool to have this kind o' thing gearing up in TO.

I had a feeling this new club would find a fair amount of support... but, wow, is it ever doing well! Didn't take them long to find a super-devoted fanbase. Very impressive... certainly doesn't look like soccer in North America.

For support you can't really do much better than this. Certainly more than I ever would have guessed. Makes a Jays game seem... well...zzzzzzzzzzzz.

I wonder if TFC will get the same fan support once the Leafs finally make it back into the playoffs. The demographic of the crowd down there is Leaf Nation.
It was a thrilling game to watch.

For support you can't really do much better than this. Certainly more than I ever would have guessed. Makes a Jays game seem... well...zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jays games make Jays games seem... well...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(Was at my first Jays game for a couple of years last week - number 8 in the since-finished slide. Had first row seats just past third base. Not accustomed to being surrounded by so many Conservatives.)

I wonder if TFC will get the same fan support once the Leafs finally make it back into the playoffs. The demographic of the crowd down there is Leaf Nation.
It was a thrilling game to watch.

They probably won't get as much press, but the fan base will still be there without any doubt. It's not a zero sum game... One has to spend only a few seconds at this stadium to see the fans there are committed to soccer.

Back