News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 963     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 362     0 

Obama Meter! keeping track of campaign promises

Did someone mention Bush? Is it a shock that his first paid speaking engagement will be in Calgary? 1500 seats for sale. :eek:

what was this fraud doing 5yrs ago? 10? 20? -'organizing' in his community?
-what type of 'community' needs an 'organizer'?

Usually poorer communities that lack the motivation or power to be a mover/shaker in municipal/state politics. They aren't big-time donors or voters, so they can benefit from some organization.

Before that, he was the editor for the Harvard Law Review, but I'm sure he found a way to get elected through blackness. After-all, black people have always had a head-start in comparison to white people.

-of course all guilty white libs voted for the guy, showing how 'progressive' they are.("i have black friends" syndrome)

So if free of guilt, these white Liberals would have defied their own ideology and voted for a Republican?

-youths voted for him en masse.(now they're back in the malls & nightclubs & colleges)

And after they voted, they were expected to abstain from school and social events? I can't even begin to fathom your point here.

-homeless & illegals (& the dead!) were wheeled into voting booths.(thanks acorn)

You are greatly overstating the actual % of votes that were affected by the
"Acorn scandal". There is voter fraud in every election.

-98 % of blacks voted for him!(just imagine 98% of whites voting for edwards or hilary or mcCain or anyone! -sad really)

90% of blacks voted for John Kerry and Bill Clinton. Next.

given the lamestream media's infatuation, and 'shielding' of b.o...
...and you know that (RINO) grampy mcCain still managed to get 48mil votes compared to b.o.'s 53 -not a big landslide.

The American population is very politically polarized. Registered Democrats and Republicans will almost always blindly vote for their party. This leaves the candidates fighting for Independents, and therefore why you'll never see an absolute blowout by popular vote. So a 53% to 46% win is a 7 point win, which can be considered a blowout in relative terms. Yes, the numbers you got wrong refer to a percentage.

There are legitimate reasons to not support Barack Obama, but you have shown that you are a pathetic human being incapable of forming and holding a rational thought. Obama's win was extra sweet because it made people like you die inside, if only a little bit.

LOL

Last edited:
trolling, bigot, incapable of a rational thought,...
excellent rebuttals. thank you
(obamanationistas are an angry bunch deep down :mad:)

sorry Promo, lets keep this thread 'on track';

...even before the election b.o. broke his promise to take only public campaign fundraising money. that's ok,right.

trolling, bigot, incapable of a rational thought,...
excellent rebuttals. thank you
(obamanationistas are an angry bunch deep down :mad:)

sorry Promo, lets keep this thread 'on track';

...even before the election b.o. broke his promise to take only public campaign fundraising money. that's ok,right.

Did you read the rest?? I completely devastated you.

I really didn't want to legitimize your drivel, but felt the need to anyway.

Don't make an argument if you don't have the means to back it up. Simple stuff.

o.k. , o.k. i'll be nice and try to be more sensitive and stuff. no more dissent.

roy really put me in my place.:eek:

and shon, you hold the conch.

Well, this is better than the last thread about Obama being the illegal immigrant daughter of Marilyn Monroe and Al Capone under the command of Xenu, or whatever.

Well, this is better than the last thread about Obama being the illegal immigrant daughter of Marilyn Monroe and Al Capone under the command of Xenu, or whatever.

hi Watchio.
boy, you sure know how to kick a maimed weasel when (i'm) down.
...however, interesting point you bring up.

Speaking of b.o's birth status, that's unknown too!(in my opinion). records are sealed up in hawaii, some believe they've been forged -and silly grandmama sarah o. thinks &says he was born in kenya! -says she was there!
currently this minor detail is being litigated.

the way i see it?-who cares,right?. some rules were mean't to be broken
...and we all trust him. the man's "usherring in a new era of equity, and transparency and fairness..." :)

did you know prez. b.o. wouldn't even get clearance to be on his own secret service team!

^ Yes, there is a grand conspiracy to put someone not born in the office. Wonder who paid for it, when the conspiracy was hatched, and whether the Masons are behind it. BTW, do you know that birth/marriage records are typically sealed for 100 years? They are not made public for privacy concerns....

^ Yes, there is a grand conspiracy to put someone not born in the office. Wonder who paid for it, when the conspiracy was hatched, and whether the Masons are behind it. BTW, do you know that birth/marriage records are typically sealed for 100 years? They are not made public for privacy concerns....

thank you very much, Cracrude.
Excellent insightful information. You guy's are sharp.

....and because this birth certificate can be (and should be) sealed up 'for 100 years' and stuff, the whole idea of even requiring the prez to be a 'natural born american'/or on american soil doesn't even make sense. if they can't verify, why bother.
silly constitution. silly americans.(in my opinion)

(there are some exceptions -extreme right winger mcCain was born in panama -u.s.air base -opportunist)

i too suspect those pesky masons

They have the same verification that any other president has had - which is - the state is responsible for issuing the birth certificate - and the state says that he is born there. It is the state that created/creates the documentation - so if you cannot trust the state - how can you trust the document the state created? Yes, I know I am responding to someone who's sole purpose on this board seems to be trying to start flame wars.... so try harder.... :eek:

:confused: What happened to qwerty?

I thought some of his posts were insightful and provocative. And funny.

Back