News   Apr 17, 2024
 259     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 269     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.7K     1 

November 2020 US Election

As biden wont run in 2024 I wonder what will it be like.

Like if the Democrats get someone like AoC running as their nominee and the Republicans get some trump type I could see a third party run taking off as most americans would be like "hell nah"

As biden wont run in 2024 I wonder what will it be like.

Like if the Democrats get someone like AoC running as their nominee and the Republicans get some trump type I could see a third party run taking off as most americans would be like "hell nah"
I personally have doubts that Biden will last his entire presidency.

I think that a greater emphasis will be placed on the VP, Congress + the State Departments running the show. Biden might not even last the first year, and we could even see the VP become the president (can we all say President Kamala?)

AOC is toxic, but her wing of the party is slowly taking urban seats away from the more corporatist Democrats. I can also see the Republicans having some successes if they moderate their economic policies, while remaining relatively socially conservative.

Why do so many hate her?
Pretty much is everything wrong with the modern day left put into one person.

Overly woke to the level of being a parody.
Really defensive and vindictive
Does not care to compromise as assume she is Right about everything.
Uses her status as a minority to project her moral superiority on everyone especially in debating angry issues.
Likes to dictate policy via twitter and have debates on there.

Like a common tactic she does is " I am right about the environment and you must be wrong as you are a CIs gendered older white guy"

Dont get me wrong with the left she is beloved but to anyone sort out like centre left to right wing she is lol

Boris Johnson's government is privately 'desperate' for Trump to lose the election to Joe Biden

July 26, 2020

• Boris Johnson's government privately wants Donald Trump to lose the upcoming presidential election to Joe Biden, according to a new report.
  • UK government sources told the Sunday Times that Johnson has been trying to distance itself from the Trump administration in anticipation of a potential Biden victory.
  • Johnson's government has reportedly ditched plans to sign a trade deal with Trump this year, saying they don't want to be bounced into one by the president.
  • A senior UK diplomat told Business Insider that a Biden victory would bring an end to the "venal corruption" of the Trump era.

Boris Johnson's government is privately 'desperate' for Trump to lose the election to Joe Biden

July 26, 2020

• Boris Johnson's government privately wants Donald Trump to lose the upcoming presidential election to Joe Biden, according to a new report.
  • UK government sources told the Sunday Times that Johnson has been trying to distance itself from the Trump administration in anticipation of a potential Biden victory.
  • Johnson's government has reportedly ditched plans to sign a trade deal with Trump this year, saying they don't want to be bounced into one by the president.
  • A senior UK diplomat told Business Insider that a Biden victory would bring an end to the "venal corruption" of the Trump era.

I thought those two were close friends.

July 26, 2020

I guess it isn’t so private now

July 26, 2020

When Britain was planning to leave the EU one of the benefits was direct trade relations with the USA (and China). That doesn't work with Trump in the White House.

Back