News   Apr 25, 2024
 363     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

November 2020 US Election

Lots of Obama's staff on Biden's Foreign Policy team, it seems, and lots of ties to China.

1594618211404.png

Last edited:
Poll: Biden up 13 points on Trump in Pennsylvania

07/15/2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 13-point lead over President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania, a new poll released Wednesday shows, revealing Biden’s strength in the battleground commonwealth that Trump carried four years ago.

The Monmouth University poll shows Biden with 53 percent support among Pennsylvania registered voters polled compared to Trump’s 40 percent. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania by less than a percentage point in 2016 on his way to an Electoral College victory.

I still can't believe this is considered a choice. At this point, Kany West isn't actually a terrible idea.

Though, trust me, they really wish they could have voted for Andrew Yang. The only reasonable choice the Democrats had. They don't like reasonable choices though.

Use 538. Don't cherrypick polls. I'm optimistic Biden wins. I hope for a landslide. But should be cautious about getting hopes up.

Trump replaces campaign manager Brad Parscale in major shake-up

Parscale, under pressure after disappointing Tulsa rally, demoted to senior adviser as Trump lags in the polls

Thu 16 Jul 2020

Donald Trump is replacing his campaign manager Brad Parscale, the contentious figure leading the president’s re-election efforts for the last two years, in a major shakeup of campaign staff.

Parscale will be demoted to senior adviser, and Bill Stepien, the deputy campaign manager, will take over the top position. Trump made the announcement on Facebook on Wednesday evening, with Twitter temporarily unavailable due to a hacking.

Parscale has been under pressure since June after failing to materialize the hundreds of thousands of supporters at Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa that he initially touted. At the time, the president’s daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were reportedly “pissed” that Parscale had promised huge crowds after only 6,200 turned up.

The reshuffle comes as Trump lags behind in polls, trailing his Democratic opponent Joe Biden by 15-points in a Quinnipiac national poll released Wednesday. The Trump administration’s chaotic, ineffectual response to the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 137,000 Americans, and the plummeting of the national economy appear to have triggered a dip in his approval ratings.

Parscale, under pressure after disappointing Tulsa rally, demoted to senior adviser as Trump lags in the polls

Thu 16 Jul 2020

Donald Trump is replacing his campaign manager Brad Parscale, the contentious figure leading the president’s re-election efforts for the last two years, in a major shakeup of campaign staff.

Parscale will be demoted to senior adviser, and Bill Stepien, the deputy campaign manager, will take over the top position. Trump made the announcement on Facebook on Wednesday evening, with Twitter temporarily unavailable due to a hacking.

Parscale has been under pressure since June after failing to materialize the hundreds of thousands of supporters at Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa that he initially touted. At the time, the president’s daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were reportedly “pissed” that Parscale had promised huge crowds after only 6,200 turned up.

The reshuffle comes as Trump lags behind in polls, trailing his Democratic opponent Joe Biden by 15-points in a Quinnipiac national poll released Wednesday. The Trump administration’s chaotic, ineffectual response to the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed more than 137,000 Americans, and the plummeting of the national economy appear to have triggered a dip in his approval ratings.

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances - Moff Tarkin.

AoD

Thu 16 Jul 2020

The guy looks like an inbred, fetal-alcohol-syndrome hick.

Use 538. Don't cherrypick polls. I'm optimistic Biden wins. I hope for a landslide. But should be cautious about getting hopes up.

Why so we can replace the orange menace with another racist who goes around telling black people what to think and how to vote....you know, to keep them in line or whatever the hell he meant by his dementia-tinged rubbish.

You seem salty.

I am. Having a H.S.Thompson-like split with society and its absurdities, one of which is the belief that Biden and Trump aren't two faces of the same coin.

I'm assuming no reason went into your Biden fandom with that response so carry on. Why you'd support a racist is beyond me, but I'm of a different generation, I'm assuming,...

Back