News   Apr 26, 2024
 833     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 254     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 750     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Federal government releases mask guidance for those who are vaccinated.
A784F6F5-5E3C-4265-9E55-E359A5DD2D1E.jpeg

Just remember that it takes two weeks for the vax to take effect, and you can still contract COVID although you likely won’t be very ill if you do.

Moving up again, this needs to be watched VERY carefully!

Ontario is reporting 346 cases of #COVID19 and over 25,600 tests completed.

Agreed; though, important to note that the positivity rate actually declined.

I think it would be important to know why there were more tests.

If, for instance this is the result of more hospital procedures being done (elective surgery) and its standard procedure to test...........I wouldn't be overly concerned.

If its due to people suffering symptoms that may be a greater concern; though I don't wonder if the very humid weather is impairing some people's breathing. (entirely speculative on my part).

No adverse movement on the # of hospitalizations, in today's report. .

Great. Now everyone is going to say they are fully vaccinated.

Without the ability to ask for proof it is the end of the mask mandate as we know it.

Yep so stupid. Just leave the mask mandate as is till the end of the year. Israel is bringing back mask restrictions as cases are rising.

In England, they are finding that outcomes vary considerably depending on the age of fully vaccinated people who catch the delta variant. (70% of the vaccines given so far are AZ.)

"As of June 21, there have been 117 deaths in England of people confirmed as having the delta variant and who died within 28 days of a positive test.

The figures show that only eight deaths occurred in the under-50s, and none in those who had been fully vaccinated, with six of people who had not been vaccinated at all.

More than three-quarters – 78 per cent – of admissions in the under-50s were among unvaccinated people, and just three per cent were fully vaccinated.

Of the 109 deaths that occurred in the over-50s, 50 had been fully vaccinated, but experts said the vast majority of the over-50s had now had two jabs, so the numbers of older fully vaccinated people dying was expected to rise. "

Back