News   Apr 24, 2024
 91     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 366     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 453     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Four vaccines, lots of incoming supply, moving to pharmacies and doctor offices are all positive, so let’s hope they can execute this.

I just got an email from the higher ups at work. It seems that working remotely isn't just a temporary COVID measure now, but a part of standard operating procedure going forward for all departments.

I just got an email from the higher ups at work. It seems that working remotely isn't just a temporary COVID measure now, but a part of standard operating procedure going forward for all departments.

I expect this will be pretty common, at least to some degree. My own workplace has adapted well, and I hope that my own job can keep me home most days with occasional trips to the office. It's been nice to go in when necessary, though it's been pretty solitary.... I'd like to have a bit of the social aspect of a workplace again.

As soon as my office downtown opens again, I'll be there. Working from home is dreadful.
Yeah, I don’t think it’s dreadful, but I’m not really liking working from home either.
What a mess the schools are in. Teachers will be getting the vaccine in April.

I really think that AstraZvaccine vaccine should have gone out immediately to teachers and other workers like transit operators warehouse workers.

I've worked from home for 20 years or so. It's not for everyone, but it definitely has its perks.

Back