News   Mar 04, 2021
 127     0 
News   Mar 04, 2021
 885     0 
News   Mar 04, 2021
 861     0 

North York City Centre (Yonge & Sheppard)

Jusji

Member Bio
Reaction score
I live at one of the Broadway buildings for some while now and I love the area. Jonathan, I believe Broadway would be a good building for you. Great amenities, great management, very good reverse fund study the only problem might be is there is construction in the parking garage and walkway now but should be completed next month. The corridors, party room and entryway are supposed to be renovated this year!

Jusji

Member Bio
Reaction score
I live at one of the Broadway buildings for some while now and I love the area. Jonathan, I believe Broadway would be a good building for you. Great amenities, great management, very good reverse fund study the only problem might be is there is construction in the parking garage and walkway now but should be completed next month. The corridors, party room and entryway are supposed to be renovated this year!
Does anyone know
Except for pool, the Pinnacle right at Empress Walk checks all the boxes, you can always go to the public pool beside the Meridian Arts center. Sleep country is gonna take over the old Shoppers location near Ultima
Does anyone know what’s going in the other space beside what sleep country is taking up? They aren’t taken up the entire old shoppers space under Ultima to my knowledge.