News   May 13, 2024
 184     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 415     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.2K     2 

Next Mayor of Toronto?

i was thinking that the initial reference to "choice" was just a result of ignorance but the constant repetition seems like it is a deliberate passive aggressive jab. the line between maliciousness and ignorance is ill-defined.

So now the truth finally comes out and as I suspected the Rob Ford Team wasn't even behind the ad! I think Smitherman owes Ford an apology for trying to capitalize of an unfortunate incident that Rob had nothing to do with. Of course they will now jump on his use of the word "choice" saying Rob Ford doesn't think that you are born gay. In using the word choice consider perhaps they were referring to his choice to get married. Lots of gay men choose not to get married - gay or straight - you are not born to get married it is a CHOICE

bwahahhahahha!

personally, i thought the use of the word choice had to do with smitherman's prefrence for pepsi cola or coca cola. as in, you are not born to drink pepsi, it is CHOICE...choice of a new generation! vote ford LOL!

June 27, 2014 - Mayor Rob Ford, four years into his first term as mayor, stands on stage at Nathan Phillips Square to officially kick off World Pride. "I support your lifestyle choice," he says to an international audience.

Now that we know that Ford was NOT behind this repugnant ad. Was it the work of intolerant Ford supporter OR was it part of a dirty trick scheme by the Smitherman team ? I wouldn't put it past them.

What this shows is what a dumb politician Smitherman really is. There is nothing to be gained by playing the victim card. Barak Obama didn't get elected President by playing the race card. Voters see through this stuff and it will backfire on him.

My prediction:

Ford - 45%
Smitherman - 41
Pantalone - 10
Others/spoiled - 4

I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that the Ford voters are generally more enthusiastic than the Smitherman/ABF voters and will come out in higher numbers.

I shudder what the next 4 years may bring. Perhaps the perfect storm for Adam Vaughn's ascension to the throne. (And a permanent seat in Toronto's Hall of Shame for Joe Pantalone.)

I'm going to assume it's made up. Not Nanos Research or Ipsos-Reid. Nothing about this anywhere.

I don't think Pantalone would get into the 20s after spending an entire year up until 2 days ago in the low teens.

Back