News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 273     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 805     0 

New rides at Wonderland

We make money regardless..... that's why it's not super important. We also don't have any close competition like they do in California.
I'm just hoping for great upgrades every year which we have been getting a lot of lately whether rides, food or festivals.

We make money regardless..... that's why it's not super important. We also don't have any close competition like they do in California.
I'm just hoping for great upgrades every year which we have been getting a lot of lately whether rides, food or festivals.

What makes money is most important for a business. What's to keep people from coming back year after year amidst the high cost of entry and crowding? Exciting new attractions.

Just got visual of some new track in the Boneyard by the water park of some track and it seems to be a B&M 100% and very strong possibility it's a dive coaster similar to Valravn or Griffin.

Here's a video showing the track

I'm a little sad as dive coasters seem to be a little too gimmicky for me... but hey it's a people eater and another world class coaster with inversions. I' hoping for it to be the longest Dive... especially since how early they are constructing this thing.

Credit for this goes to Canadaswonderlandfan on instagram

Last edited:
I personally don't use Facebook for numerous reasons though.

They're trying to make the website better but I haven't seen a lot of progress in a little bit. Though I know no one does it for money... I do prefer a proper forum (like this one) to an actual Facebook group

Don't forget the Line 1 extension to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will take you part of the way up to Wonderland. From link:

The TTC Line 1 is now open for service! The final stop is the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) Station located at Highway 7 and Millway Avenue. Hop on the 20 Jane St North bus from the SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal, located adjacent to the subway station. The Route 20 bus will take you north on Jane Street. Exit at Avro Road/Jane Street, which is at Canada's Wonderland's eastern border. For more TTC information, please visit www.ttc.ca.

Guess one could call it a "new ride". :D

Don't forget the Line 1 extension to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will take you part of the way up to Wonderland. From link:

Guess one could call it a "new ride". :D
That is so much faster and cheaper than the previous alternative.

Life will be made much easier. No more waiting for the GO bus at Yorkdale.

Some very exciting news for us who love coasters and Canada's Wonderland.

This is going to be a GIGA B&M Dive Coaster. With the tunnel under Vortex, it is expected to be 300ft plus. While recording, Youtube channel Amusement insiders managed to see a lot of the Blueprints at the construction site. It's also a very big layout. It will be a record breaking coaster.

The first Giga Dive coaster and Canada's Wonderland would be the first park with two Giga coasters. Cedar Point has a Giga and a Strata.

Here is the predicted layout from the blueprints

Track pieces have started to arrive at Wonderland

Last edited:
If you go through more of AI's videos you will see there is a lot of different construction going on in the park. What's happening and anticipated within the next couple of years:
Potential out and back B&M Giga Dive
Frontier Canada section including an extension of the mountains, pond and various rock work and trees
Upgraded Vortex, Timberwolf Falls,White Water Canyon and Splash Works
New shops and Restaraunts to go in the new section
Action Theatre getting a massive facelift and new ride experience
Water park expansion east of the wave pool by Minebuster
Winterfest being introduced in 2019
New hotel popping up
Dinos Alive leaving potentially making way for a camp Snoopy expansion
And this is a little ambitious but I would say we would be getting an RMC treatment of one of our woodie within a few years

Sooooo much happening at our park!

Back