Toronto Nero Condo | 25.3m | 7s | Tofni Developments | RAW Design

Thanks to Symmetry Developments for confirming the project!

Just to be clear Symmetry, while confirming the project, is actually not the developer.

This is so nice. Love those large and well-defined retail spaces.

http://www.nerocondo.ca

6294525749_cb725438cd_b.jpg

6295054976_32a0e92379_b.jpg

6295055316_44c1741fc9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there goes a Portuguese business thats been there for over 30 years....

Hello urbanization. This will do nice with the 10 houses being developed on the opposite end of the street which took down a 40 year old former catholic school that was also the place for some movie sets (Pure Pwnage TV anyone?)

Also DO NOT TOUCH THAT 7-11 OR MY HOUSE! This is my home turf afterall.. 90-100+ year old houses in decent condition should be left alone afterall.

They should also take down and redevelop the former supermarket on the SE corner of Euclid and Dundas. Also rebuild from plans, the house that burned down last year on the SW corner of the same intersection. Always wanted to try the meals at Musa, but never got the chance.

Last edited:
I haven't been following this thread or too much of the discussion in neighborhood, but I take ML Lumber is actually going! This little stretch of Manning and Dundas is going to be busy, what with the 40 town homes going up at the catholic school and this new development...

I haven't been following this thread or too much of the discussion in neighborhood, but I take ML Lumber is actually going! This little stretch of Manning and Dundas is going to be busy, what with the 40 town homes going up at the catholic school and this new development...

Mhmm. They will be missed. I wonder when they'll move out?

So anyone have any thoughts on NERO? Their showroom has only a bathroom and kitchen. Not a lot to go on if you're buying.
I believe, Tofni the builder is actually Brad Lamb's concrete contractors. A few price examples: 626 sq ft South facing w/balcony, 4th flr = 351k, 674 sq ft North facing w/balcony 3rd floor = 368k. Curious what everyone thinks of this new addition to Dundas west.

Back