Minto Westside (Minto) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for those interested in purchasing at the so-far unnamed Minto and Freed joint project at Bathurst and Front Streets.

I went to the sales center today, they told me the Hotel is proposing on the North side on the West Tower and a potential residential building on the North side of the East tower in the future. As per their model suite display there will be a Market Fresh and wine store. I think for investment getting an 1 bedroom with less than 300K is not a bad - what you guys say?

I went to the sales center today, they told me the Hotel is proposing on the North side on the West Tower and a potential residential building on the North side of the East tower in the future. As per their model suite display there will be a Market Fresh and wine store. I think for investment getting an 1 bedroom with less than 300K is not a bad - what you guys say?

I'd say it depends more on what you're paying per square foot. ATM there isn't much around there so it depends if you'd get the same square footage at Cityplace or Fort York. If it's significantly more expensive i'd be iffy, but if it's similar could be a good investment

Anyone know if this is a good investment opportunity since its giving guaranteed leaseback for 2 years? I have slowly managed to save up for a condo, but don't want to make a mistake and I have no experience in Toronto condos.

Anybody know how much they've sold for this project so far?
I believe they've gone through a couple different sales incentives so far already.

The detailing here is so poor. I walked by the other day and was amazed at how many of the panels were damaged or installed incorrectly.

I own a unit here and it's got a few QC problems. This has led to a dozen issues they needed to fix (and could have been avoided if just taken more care the first time). I'm talking "what was this person thinking" type of errors.

Their front of staff are really great. Very kind and will make an effort to remedy the problem quickly. The contractors have already fixed a few problems in my suite as well. I'm pretty content overall--but it did sour my home buying experience to see things I could have done better myself. The honeymoon phase lasted like 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Welcome to downtown new condo ownership. QC and ongoing minor fixes are pretty standard following the PDI.

Reactions: AHK

Back