Toronto

Minto Westside (Minto) - Real Estate -

casanova_2014

Member Bio
Reaction score
I went to the sales center today, they told me the Hotel is proposing on the North side on the West Tower and a potential residential building on the North side of the East tower in the future. As per their model suite display there will be a Market Fresh and wine store. I think for investment getting an 1 bedroom with less than 300K is not a bad - what you guys say?

T-Bor

Member Bio
Reaction score
I went to the sales center today, they told me the Hotel is proposing on the North side on the West Tower and a potential residential building on the North side of the East tower in the future. As per their model suite display there will be a Market Fresh and wine store. I think for investment getting an 1 bedroom with less than 300K is not a bad - what you guys say?
I'd say it depends more on what you're paying per square foot. ATM there isn't much around there so it depends if you'd get the same square footage at Cityplace or Fort York. If it's significantly more expensive i'd be iffy, but if it's similar could be a good investment

Viking Boy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is a good investment opportunity since its giving guaranteed leaseback for 2 years? I have slowly managed to save up for a condo, but don't want to make a mistake and I have no experience in Toronto condos.

uto123

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anybody know how much they've sold for this project so far?
I believe they've gone through a couple different sales incentives so far already.