News   Jul 22, 2024
 241     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 996     0 

MCC Update - Aug 27

yyzer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here's a mini-update of some of the current Mississauga projects....

First, site for absoluteworld 4 & 5....just a big hole now...

mcc27aug01.jpg

meanwhile, absolute 3 keeps climbing...3 is curved on both sides...

mcc27aug03.jpg

work continues on the crown of one park tower - currently Mississauga's tallest....but no gargoyles yet...:D

mcc27aug05.jpg

mcc27aug06.jpg

mcc27aug14.jpg

Universal has topped out - directly across the street from 330 & 350 Rathburn..

mcc27aug10.jpg

solstice, tucked between Citygate and Ovation..

mcc27aug16.jpg

mcc27aug17.jpg

Hoarding just going up for Widesuites...

mcc27aug18.jpg

eve almost at grade..

mcc27aug20.jpg

Here's a new view; this is taken from the north side of the 403, where they are building the Confederation Parkway bridge

mcc27aug22.jpg

I can't wait to see Onyx finally start rising. It will be interesting to see how it fits in with the rest of the complex.

its a pretty good malll... :rolleyes:

It's really funny to see some great condos beside some horrible stuff.

Posted this elsewhere, but this seems like a more appropriate thread:

MCC in the distance from Yonge and Eglinton - you can clearly see the Capital towers and One Park Tower.

1152766676_a2b9d11f64_b.jpg

Yeah, let's hope they stop it at that. Over time, the few that are there will probably age reasonably well (unlike the hideous faux New York tops up in North York).

If by hideous you mean eye-catching conversation pieces and Hwy 401 spectacles that are pleasantly benign to 99.9% of people.

I'm one of those 99.9% of people that like the crowns, both on Daniels' MCC and NYCC condos.

I'm one of those 99.9% of people that like the crowns, both on Daniels' MCC and NYCC condos.

As am I. Especially the ones on the NYCC condos. The lighting at night makes them look amazing. I wasnt a fan of the crowns on MCC's Daniels projects though. The lighting doesnt look so great at night and I still dont like that the top is open.

Back