News   Apr 22, 2024
 268     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 681     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

For a change in pace, from link.

DeMv9tOUwAEnM8e.jpg

DeMv9tOV4AEePl8.jpg

I knew someone who lived in the same building as him and I believe him to be a genuinely decent bloke. Like, I'd be friends with him is what I'm saying from what I have heard of him.

Makes me think that maybe Tory should have considered entering the PC leadership race and saving this province from Ford/Wynne/Horwath.

It wouldn't have been crazy. PC's would win key Toronto ridings, and the rest of the province would have been more than happy to rid themselves of Wynne.

Hmmm....proven failure with Tory or probable catastrophe with DoFo. Given the provincial PC’s death wish it’s a toss up.

Makes me think that maybe Tory should have considered entering the PC leadership race and saving this province from Ford/Wynne/Horwath.

It wouldn't have been crazy. PC's would win key Toronto ridings, and the rest of the province would have been more than happy to rid themselves of Wynne.

I am not sure what the net benefit of Tory running will be - he isn't anything Elliot couldn't be, plus he got the baggage of being a deposed opposition leader, a rival of RoDoFo and about as elite as one can get.

AoD

He is a man for those shallow enough to think that matters
I am not sure what the net benefit of Tory running will be - he isn't anything Elliot couldn't be, plus he got the baggage of being a deposed opposition leader, a rival of RoDoFo and about as elite as one can get.

AoD

Seems like Doug's living out John's dream and John's living out Doug's. Quelle irony!

Wishful thinking, unfortunately, is not what populates the numbers in the polls.

If Doug wanted to, he could unmake Toronto. Or do one better and amalgamate Toronto with the suburbs. Just to spite John Tory if he desired.

Back