News   Aug 16, 2024
 301     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 365     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 295     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

Why not just allocate the money the city gets every year from Toronto Hydro and state it will go towards transit (and even pick a particular project). If the city gets $150M-2ooM every year (not sure exactly how much), in 5 years that is $750M-1B. At least even after 5 years the city will still be collecting the dividend money. Don't these politician get it. Once an asset is sold the money is gone forever
I know this will upset some people but IMO it's typical for Conservatives to reduce or eliminate money flow so they can prove the need for "efficiencies" and for Liberals to misuse monies in the long run.

Last edited:
Last edited:
tchc cancer.JPG

http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...unity-housing-reorganizes-security-force.html

Attachments

• tchc cancer.JPG
    tchc cancer.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 447
If we didn't get Tory as mayor, it was going to be Doug Ford. Chow was a non factor at the end. I am only speaking for myself, but I am fine with the person who got elected.
A city like Toronto should have been able to produce better choices. Chow was pathetic, like Horvath and Mulcair respectively. Tory's the proof that fiscal conservatives can't get past that to be social progressives.

A Liberal Prime Minister visiting a Progressive Conservative Mayor? Why didn't the former Conservative Prime Minister visit either of the two Progressive Conservative Mayors?
Arrogance? Fear? Embarrassment?

A Liberal Prime Minister visiting a Progressive Conservative Mayor? Why didn't the former Conservative Prime Minister visit either of the two Progressive Conservative Mayors?
He was probably too busy battling it out on Twitter with Dallas Cowboys' former coach, Jerry Jones, over who has the more formidable head of hair.

Now, I would like to see former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney's son, Ben, interview former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's son, Justin. However, Ben is on an entertainment show, E-Talk, so don't know if that would be possible.

Back