Market Wharf Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

Received another revised Occupancy. They moved it from April 15th to April 22nd. Just one week. 25th floor here.

Any more PDI pictures?

I was walking by the building along Jarvis, and they have a construction office in one of the retail spaces on the south end of the site. You can see prominently displayed on the wall a large poster that says "FIRST MOVE-IN IN XX WORKING DAYS" - when I saw it yesterday it said 30. Assuming their working days refer only M-F, that would place the first occupancy around Christmas.

Assuming they're working 6 days a week now, that would put it around Dec 17th.

anyone moving in tomorrow/this weekend? was supposed to move in on the 8th but got postponed until the 4th...

I'm on the 7th floor and my occupancy is on March 11th. I haven't been contacted yet to do the PDI

We are on the 18th floor and they called in early Jan for inspection but they postponed it 1 day before the appointment and we never heard back since. They just said they'll call us when it's ready (but no estimate date).

Occupancy supposed to be mar27 for us

Did my pre PDI yesterday... went very well. Didn't have too many issues really. Just your typical little dings and scratches. All in all I would say Bluescape is doing a good job on this building.

Does anyone know when is the approximate Unit Transfer Date (The real final closing) ?

End of May, not bad. For those who has moved in, how is the quality of the unit, my PDI is scheduled on May 1, any special area to look out ?

Welcome to the neighbourhood, it is a great place to work and relax, soon the patios will be up and the weather will be fine - can't wait.

Back