1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Maldive's Waterfront compilation

3Dementia

Member Bio
Reaction score
COURTESY OF STUDIO MALDIVE

Not sure where this belongs since it isn't a building render (dozens of buildings), and no-one visits the Rendering thread... so I'll pop it in here and let the MODS find a home for it.

A good central waterfront compilation of projects (quotation marks explain the pics):

"WHY THE NEW TORONTO WATERFRONT RENDER: last year I did a
future render of Toronto's waterfront skyline that was well-received, but
after looking at it recently, I realized it was little more than blobs of light "to
scale" ... so I decided to try again with an aim to create much more photo-realism
for each and every building that is joining the waterfront skyline."

THE PROJECTS KEY: there's bound to be some mistakes but the
heights, locations and status are pretty accurate.

HIGH ANGLE PIC: I included this for forumers who don't know the city or what's hiding behind the waterfront skyline
they may already know (most photographed). This high angle render hints at the "big Toronto skyline"...
5 or 6 miles of built form running north from Lake Ontario
(mostly invisible BEHIND the waterfront skyline).

REALLY BIG WATERFRONT RENDER: there's a LINK below to a very large render if you want to critique individual buildings
(most additions were based on the actual elevations when available).

Cheers."

-
20-08MED.jpg

-
PROJECTS KEY:
20-08KEY.jpg

-
BEHIND THE WATERFRONT SKYLINE:
20-08HIGH.jpg

REALLY BIG RENDER

P.S. ED - it's a given that you are welcome to use any of these pics (no good for pic of the day of course) including the LINK to the large render, if you can make use of them.

Last edited:
No Porter planes included in the renderscape to mar the vision? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stunning render 3D, it's postcard perfect set against a sunset.

Back