News   May 17, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

This place has turned into a shit-show, and I haven't even started going into the neon lights emitting from several units in our building after 11PM screaming "we are selling sex services"

The good thing about those is they seem to leave just as quickly as they move in… 9th floor had one for a couple of months, but she's gone (concierge pointed her out to me). 11th floor had one, they're gone. (Though I've seen the neon light on the 4th or 5th floor of M4 overlooking the park every night for a while now… That must be where the big money is)

The good thing about those is they seem to leave just as quickly as they move in… 9th floor had one for a couple of months, but she's gone (concierge pointed her out to me). 11th floor had one, they're gone. (Though I've seen the neon light on the 4th or 5th floor of M4 overlooking the park every night for a while now… That must be where the big money is)

Where do they put this "neon light", on the inside of their window or hang it from their balcony ? I read that this is happening in every Condo building in Toronto ,so it is not that unusual .

Where do they put this "neon light", on the inside of their window or hang it from their balcony ? I read that this is happening in every Condo building in Toronto ,so it is not that unusual .

I don't see any neon sign.....I see christmas lights though on the balcony.

Film shoot going on outside the doors of M3. Passed it on my way to the subway. Couldn't see any recognizable faces, but there was one person wearing a jacket with a government agency I've never heard of on the sleeve (so probably a fake logo) but he had his back to me while they adjusted lights on him. Anyone know what it is?

Film shoot going on outside the doors of M3. Passed it on my way to the subway. Couldn't see any recognizable faces, but there was one person wearing a jacket with a government agency I've never heard of on the sleeve (so probably a fake logo) but he had his back to me while they adjusted lights on him. Anyone know what it is?

Avengers 3!

haha kidding.

Metro Place is becoming World famous, maybe prices will begin to rise hopefully here ?

I know that both " Bitten " and " Beauty and the Beast " are filmed here in Toronto . Maybe this is how M 3 and M 4 are making extra money to avoid Special Assessments like we have here in M 1 and M 2 . Maybe our Board can learn from their Board ?

Last edited:
Metro Place is becoming World famous, maybe prices will begin to rise hopefully here ?

I know that both " Bitten " and " Beauty and the Beast " are filmed here in Toronto . Maybe this is how M 3 and M 4 are making extra money to avoid Special Assessments like we have here in M 1 and M 2 . Maybe our Board can learn from their Board ?

Covert Affairs shoots regularly in the area. They've done scenes in Downsview Station, the entrance to Downsview Park on Sheppard is the entrance to "CIA headquarters", and they were just shooting in Bathurst Manor recently.

Downsview Park also has studios.

I'm regretting not moving in M3 originally when I had the chance...they look like they got it all figured out over there. We on the other hand are a complete mess

Condo Meeting

So… Who wants to take the lead on the reporting of that clusterfuck known as a condo meeting?

O.K. Here's the 411 on the Condo Meeting. It was nasty, lot's of shouting and screaming going on which is to be expected when money is involved . I would also like to add that it was hot as h*** in that room and I was sweating bullets and unbelievably others were happily sitting there in their winter parkas ???

Anyways it boils down to this. This board is putting the blame on the previous Board for our deficit ,which didn't sit too well with Lilian Chin the previous Board Director . This board claims that the deficit was caused by a bad decision , paying off the mortgage on the Superintendent Suite. Lilian Chin disagreed and said that the interest rate charged by the builder on the mortgage was very high and that the money was there, so why not pay off the mortgage.

Solution to the deficit if we don't want the Special Assessment. The Board is going to consider selling the Superintendent suite, which is a two bedroom unit, and having only a daytime Superintendent here . They could get $400,000 dollars for it ,however Mauro feels that a Ground floor Suite is not worth as much. Guest Suites could also be sold but it will be more difficult to sell those because they don't have a kitchen and no washer and dryer.

Lot's of shouting also went on about the excessive fee we pay the Management office, full time salary for part time work because they also manage M3 and M4. Those individuals that spoke up were constantly told to keep quiet but they countered that they are not going to be quiet and that they have a right to speak . Oh and there was a complaint about why we don't get quotes from other companies , excessive amounts paid out that is bleeding us dry.

Bottom line is that the Special Assessment still stands unless the residents approve the sale of the Superintendent Suite .Some residents also want the Special Assessment to be over a longer period of time instead of within 3 months. Even if the sale is approved the Board said that it will take time to sell the Unit and that they need this money NOW .

Last edited:
Covert Affairs shoots regularly in the area. They've done scenes in Downsview Station, the entrance to Downsview Park on Sheppard is the entrance to "CIA headquarters", and they were just shooting in Bathurst Manor recently.

Downsview Park also has studios.

Maybe our Board of Directors can get them to shoot in M2, pay our special assessment off.

I'm regretting not moving in M3 originally when I had the chance...they look like they got it all figured out over there. We on the other hand are a complete mess

But the units in M3 are smaller than in M2, the newer the building the smaller the units in them

Not a "complete mess", just one bad mistake of paying off the mortgage on the Superintendent Suite. It will soon be rectified by selling it and having a daytime only Superintendent here.

Back