News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.8K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 600     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Walking / Running club at M2

Is this two separate clubs or one club walking and running ? Where will they be walking and for how long ?

Is anyone else getting cigarette smell coming through their vent? My master bedroom is and it's slowly driving me nuts. Any tips? I called the management office and they said they can't do anything. I have friends that have a condo downtown and had the same problem and they put filters in for them in their vents.

Is anyone else getting cigarette smell coming through their vent? My master bedroom is and it's slowly driving me nuts. Any tips? I called the management office and they said they can't do anything. I have friends that have a condo downtown and had the same problem and they put filters in for them in their vents.

Yes, damn smokers, but seriously, let me know what works for you so I can replicate.

Thanks.

Yes, damn smokers, but seriously, let me know what works for you so I can replicate.

Thanks.

Question about the BBQ-ing ... Understand that it is against the rule, what about frying? My mom has a deep fryer that she uses outside for French fries, spring rolls etc... Would that be allowed?

With the amount of cigarette butts that land on my balcony and the lit ones that seem to damage my property, I can't see how BBQ is any more dangerous then smoking outside and throwing lit cigarettes onto someone else's property. Not to mention the health risks caused by the smoke...maybe I'll just start BBQing.

Question about the BBQ-ing ... Understand that it is against the rule, what about frying? My mom has a deep fryer that she uses outside for French fries, spring rolls etc... Would that be allowed?

Why don't you just use the deep fryer inside?

With the amount of cigarette butts that land on my balcony and the lit ones that seem to damage my property, I can't see how BBQ is any more dangerous then smoking outside and throwing lit cigarettes onto someone else's property. Not to mention the health risks caused by the smoke...maybe I'll just start BBQing.

Are you in M2. seems that tons of people in M2 are smokers (judging this by the amount of butts I see on the lawn). I feel your pain, thankfully I don't have that problem, but the one day my neighbor underneath BBQ'd the smell went in to my unit and stayed there for a couple of hours (windows & doors where closed).

I have also seen people smoking in the underground parking lot, this is not acceptable. we need to add no smoking signs to the underground parking lot for sure.

Back