News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.8K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 601     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Dude good luck with that. The owner of the unit below me BBQ'd a couple of days ago. I was not happy about this. They had some heavy spices on that meat that came in to my unit (all windows where closed). They where sneaky too, covered the balcony with cardboard so that it’s not visible.

Which floor you located at?

neighbours BBQ'ing even though it's against policy is something everyone deals with. A friend just moved into a brand new condo at Mt. Pleasant and Eglinton and is dealing with the same problem (neighbour below grilling what smells like dog crap)

the answer isn't "oh well, I guess I'll just move"

neighbours BBQ'ing even though it's against policy is something everyone deals with. A friend just moved into a brand new condo at Mt. Pleasant and Eglinton and is dealing with the same problem (neighbour below grilling what smells like dog crap)

props to you. You should be on the board.

nobody implied moving, but when a major fire happens, and property insurance doesnt cover because its clear violation of policy, then what?

Can you guys and gals wait for the meet and greet until I move into M3 in 2012? :)

Just kidding, we can have another meet and greet when all of the M3 and M4 people move in too.

In terms of the bbq'ing on the balcony, that's wrong and should be dealt with immediately. Wait until I move in and I'm on the condo board, I won't tolerate any of that, and it will be dealt with. It's something that's dangerous for everyone and which affects everyone's property.

Well the letter posted in the elevator did state that there will be balcony inspections, only seasonal furniture's are allowed on balconies. SO whoever has BBQ on their balcony will probably be told to remove it, store it in the lockers.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could look for condos in M2 to rent. I tried the board by the mailroom but there was only one available. Wanted to know if there was somewhere else I could look.

Thanks,

Jackie

BBQing

I will be moving into M3 next year and agree to no barbeques on the balconies, but would like to see a location on the property where we could BBQ. On the note of storing the BBQs in the lockers, I think that the propane tanks might make that dangerous if you have that type of BBQ.

Back