News   Jul 10, 2024
 172     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 371     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Anyone have, or know where I can find, a run down of the retail stores going into the new building? Will those open before the units most likely? (I would think so, right?)

All condos at the sales office went up by $5k as of today.

Also an accountant, dry cleaner and convenience store have purchased retail in M3/M4.

Good to hear! I've been wondering what type of retail would locate here. Thx for the update!

screw a restaurant or coffee shop, what this building needs is a strip club! lol

From DeBoers go north on Allen Road, west on Finch, keep your eyes open on the south side of Finch, keep going a few streets and you will find what you are looking for.

PeterM1 i think col forbin was joking but you sound serious with your directions haha

How much is a guest parking spot? to book the party room? and lastly to book the guest room for the night?

PeterM1 i think col forbin was joking but you sound serious with your directions haha

How much is a guest parking spot? to book the party room? and lastly to book the guest room for the night?

I realize that col forbin was joking as was I when I gave him the directions. I am sure that if col forbin wanted to he would know where to go without my help.

Guest parking spot is free for up to one week as far as I know, I may be wrong though .
Party room I think at the board elections I heard someone say was $60 to rent and guest room for the night is around $100 I think.

yaz16 I am puzzled as to why you have not read my pm ( private message ) which I sent you a while ago ? At the top of the page it says Private Messages and you have to click on that and it will take you to where you can read any private messages that someone has sent you.

thanks for the answers

I have read it PeterM1. I understand what you meant but now you can relax

I think you moved in before everything was settled and the building workers had to come into your unit to do something.

I'm sure since then they have not bothered you or came into your place without your consent

Last edited:
thanks for the answers

I have read it PeterM1. I understand what you meant but now you can relax

I think you moved in before everything was settled and the building workers had to come into your unit to do something.

I'm sure since then they have not bothered you or came into your place without your consent

ok, thank-you for responding. When I kept checking under " track messages " it kept saying " unread " but it appears that you did read the message so I am not sure why it says "unread". Never the less I am grateful for your understanding and welcome you as a future resident here .

Guests can park in the visitors lot of a maximum of 48 hours during a 7-day period. I don't know how they enforce this since they just write the information into a book log, so unless someone is backtracking, there's no way to know. If you need to park longer than 48 hours, then speak to property management. It's free.

The party room is $60 for clean-up, etc but you have to put down a security deposit of $500 by certified cheque. This will be returned to you the next business day.

There's only one guest room. It's $70 a night plus $500 security deposit by certified cheque.

thanks for the info

I think both fees are fair but the security deposit via certified cheque is ridiculous . Thats another 10 dollars you have to pay for the bank to make out such cheque

Can you casually relax and have a drink with your spouse/girlfiend when the party room is not booked??

One small pet peeve i had about the amenities (or lack of) , there was no rooftop lounge or any lounge in general where you can relax and meet other people from the buildings etc.

One small pet peeve i had about the amenities (or lack of) , there was no rooftop lounge or any lounge in general where you can relax and meet other people from the buildings etc.

Hey,

Have you not heard about the park that will be built for the condos? it will be a fair size. I still dream of a roof top patio where we cab BBQ, It is the only thing that I wish we had. other than that all other amenities are plenty for meeting the neighbours.

thanks for the info

I think both fees are fair but the security deposit via certified cheque is ridiculous . Thats another 10 dollars you have to pay for the bank to make out such cheque

Can you casually relax and have a drink with your spouse/girlfiend when the party room is not booked??

Yes, I have seen those rooftop lounges down at the harbourfront condos .

Guests can park in the visitors lot of a maximum of 48 hours during a 7-day period. I don't know how they enforce this since they just write the information into a book log, so unless someone is backtracking, there's no way to know. If you need to park longer than 48 hours, then speak to property management. It's free.

The party room is $60 for clean-up, etc but you have to put down a security deposit of $500 by certified cheque. This will be returned to you the next business day.

There's only one guest room. It's $70 a night plus $500 security deposit by certified cheque.

lol @ $70/night+$500 deposit to use the guest room... for $70 I can put my friends up in a nearby hotel, without the deposit and without worrying about making a mess/noise

Back