News   Jul 10, 2024
 177     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 371     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Missed the board meeting yesterday, what was discussed?

Thanks.

What meeting? I have some issues with these new parking rules.

Also regarding the tires, I don't have any proof, however, 2 days after I moved in there was a cigarette burn through my swing and there was no one in the floor above me. I'm still arguing with the builder to cover the cost of a new chair.

Oh i do, but not all drivers do that.

One of the worst spots is the ramp going up from P3 to P2 level. Drivers going along P2 can't even see the ramp and all of a sudden a car comes up . Stops signs are definitely needed at that spot. Sadly I find that most of the time useful suggestions fall on deaf ears and are often ridiculed here on the forum.

What meeting? I have some issues with these new parking rules.

Also regarding the tires, I don't have any proof, however, 2 days after I moved in there was a cigarette burn through my swing and there was no one in the floor above me. I'm still arguing with the builder to cover the cost of a new chair.

The Stop signs are not a bad idea at all. It is not that the ideas are ridiculed but some of the complaints that people make on this forum are just a waste of time (Just my point of view)!

I am moving into M3 and keep watching this forum..... most of it sounds positive, Hopefully the board members can make this a great place to live
I get to go to the Design center tomorrow and chose my finishes. I've always been able to opt out of things and have it done later by my own contractor in the two new houses I have purchased, Hope they allow for that in this development. I hate beige.

Just me eh07 i just cameback from the design studio. Certain things you won't be able to upgrade on your own like cabinet uppers. Anything else that doesn't effect structural change i'm guessing you can do. You will probably be helped by Brent , who was really insightful in helping me with my choices.

I spent approx 4400 in upgrades which is 1 grand more than i thought would spend but overall , really happy with my choices.

Ceran Top
Cabinet gloss
Uppers
Undermount sink
upgraded floor tile in the foyer, pr, kitchen, laundry room
blackbrown laminate upgrade

Last edited:
good upgrades, i did roughly the same items... its not like i'm gonna upgrade the floor myself once i move in, lol

for my money the best place to save money and do it yourself has gotta be painting yourself (though dont kid yourself you will still hate your life while you paint) or backsplashes which if you are at all good with general tools you should be able to conquer

Thanks. Floors are a pain to upgrade since it will produce alot of dust and you have to move everything around. I just couldn't resist the dark brown laminate and grey brown tile upgrade for the foyer, pr and kitchen.

It should help with resale value down the line

choices

Yes, went today, you were probably the gentleman walking in as we walked out. Brent was extremely knowledgeable and patient. We did find everything we were looking for but did end up with lots of upgrades.
We already had undermount sink and laminate in bedrooms, ceran top stove as well as Stainless steel appliances - but I went with the quieter dishwasher - a $500 upgrade - crazy eh?
upgraded Gray laminate floor,
upgraded 12X24 kitchen tile
upgraded tile on shower floor
upgraded backsplash in kitchen
upgraded to the shadowbox medicine cabinet in bathroom

total upgrade $4200

move in date looks to be about a year from now

Just me eh07 i just cameback from the design studio. Certain things you won't be able to upgrade on your own like cabinet uppers. Anything else that doesn't effect structural change i'm guessing you can do. You will probably be helped by Brent , who was really insightful in helping me with my choices.

I spent approx 4400 in upgrades which is 1 grand more than i thought would spend but overall , really happy with my choices.

Ceran Top
Cabinet gloss
Uppers
Undermount sink
upgraded floor tile in the foyer, pr, kitchen, laundry room
blackbrown laminate upgrade

What color cabinets did you end up getting? I got the exact same upgrades but went with the white glossy cabinets.

I'll be in M3 also....not sure if anyone's driven by lately but the exterior is almost done! My tentative occupancy is Jan 2012 - pushed back from June 2011. Will it actually take another year?

Back