News   Jul 10, 2024
 338     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 529     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.3K     2 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

What color cabinets did you end up getting? I got the exact same upgrades but went with the white glossy cabinets.

I'll be in M3 also....not sure if anyone's driven by lately but the exterior is almost done! My tentative occupancy is Jan 2012 - pushed back from June 2011. Will it actually take another year?

Yes, it's only a shell now , no way they could finish it in only two months time. Interior work takes a long time also.

Last edited:
What color cabinets did you end up getting? I got the exact same upgrades but went with the white glossy cabinets.

I'll be in M3 also....not sure if anyone's driven by lately but the exterior is almost done! My tentative occupancy is Jan 2012 - pushed back from June 2011. Will it actually take another year?

I got gloss white cabinet but with uppers since i have 9 ft ceiling. Backslash is std bright white, dark std granite and upgraded reeds grey floors.

Jan 2012 is going to be coming sooner than you think, hang in there. My move in date is April 2012

Last edited:
Good looking upgrades.Grey floors were really nice and modern

What is a shadowbox vs std medicine cabinet?

Upgrade

One upgrade that I never see mentioned here on the forum is the one that I got. I had them enclose an open den by putting in a wall and a door. They charged $2,500 to do this. It was well worth the money in my opinion because otherwise I would not have bought the unit.

I will be probably adding a frost sliding door using a contractor for my den in the future.

The advantage of the wall and door is that you can LOCK the door to the den, which is good since management has a key to your unit.

I got gloss white cabinet but with uppers since i have 9 ft ceiling. Backslash is std bright white, dark std granite and upgraded reeds grey floors.

Jan 2012 is going to be coming sooner than you think, hang in there. My move in date is April 2012

What are the uppers? Is that the 42" cabinets? I got those as standard.....or are they extended even more?

PeterM1 - Nice addition to the den, however, whats the size of your den? Mine is about 7x7 so not worth adding a door.

yeah 42 inch cabinets. Does your unit have 9 ft ceiling?

Just curious how you got those as std's? I got stainless steel appliances as std. Does it depend when you purchased your unit that you get certain promos?

What are the uppers? Is that the 42" cabinets? I got those as standard.....or are they extended even more?

PeterM1 - Nice addition to the den, however, whats the size of your den? Mine is about 7x7 so not worth adding a door.

I just measured it now and it appears to be 8 feet by 9 feet and 8 inches and also has a balcony . This is located in a 2 bedroom and den corner unit.

You think Management will rob you?

Do you think the Russians are planning to invade Canada ? Then why are we spending Billions of dollars on patrol aircraft ? This is why the Federal Government has so little money to give to the Provinces, which in turn is the reason that we had to pay thousands of dollars in land transfer taxes to the Province and Municipality.

Bicycle storage

So if I buy a bicycle where can I keep it here ? The bike racks on level P 1 or in my locker ? I don't see too many bike racks and who can use them , are they reserved ? Won't a lot of dust collect on the bicycle down in the garage though ?

yeah 42 inch cabinets. Does your unit have 9 ft ceiling?

Just curious how you got those as std's? I got stainless steel appliances as std. Does it depend when you purchased your unit that you get certain promos?

Yah i have the 9ft ceilings also. I bought early on sometime around oct 2008. Sounds like we have twin units with the smae upgrades (white gloss cabinets, grey floors).

Lmk hiw the den turns out with the glass slider....

Greentea just out of curiosity did you get celestine or andromeda unit?? Face west or east??

Sounds like you came early to the party to buy your place. I bought mine really late but still was lucky to get a 9ft ceiling unit

Back