News   Jul 10, 2024
 191     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 376     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

If you live at M 1 or M 2 and are wondering where you caught your cold from, it could very well be from the cashier at Shoppers Drugmart who does not use hand sanitizer after wiping her nose with her bare hand. Do they not train these cashiers ? To be fair this happens almost everywhere, including the grocery stores as well. Why aren't they trained to sneeze and cough onto their arm and not into their hands and after wards why do they NEVER use hand sanitizers ?

Ooooh, that explains why I'm sick!

Now I'm really worried, this is the second time I have heard of a tire getting punctured here. One resident told me in the underground garage that he had a nail go in his tire and TIRES ARE NOT CHEAP !

Add me to the list of getting a flat tire in the underground garage. I ended up having to buy 2 brand new tires.

Sorry if I'm slightly off topic...
Does any one have a spare parking lot for rent, will consider any options willing to commit long term.
pblengine@gmail.com

Thanks

Add me to the list of getting a flat tire in the underground garage. I ended up having to buy 2 brand new tires.

Did you submit the bill to Property Management ? However they would probably want to know how you can prove that it happened here . That's what the lawyer who lives in the building told me was the reason he couldn't do anything when he got a nail in his tire. It is still worth while to complain though because even if they don't pay for it they might be more careful in the future because you could end up getting another nail again in your new tire.

Hahaha. I'm still waiting for my cheque from the city when I stepped on gum on a sidewalk. Ruined my new Jordan's!

That's exactly why they actually did ban chewing gum in a country in Asia I think .

If he actually did have some sort of proof, then yes ,they would pay for his tires because that's the law. When my car was sprayed with paint from work being done on a street I provided sufficient proof to those responsible and I was fully reimbursed for my damages.

Someone beat me to it by writing a note and sticking it on the door.

I walked into my chute room in M2... or should say "tried" to walk into the room one day, someone had left a bunch of boxes behind the door so it would only open half way; given they're small rooms to begin with I was pretty frustrated... I checked the boxes and it turns out the person left an address label. I took the boxes and placed them in front of that persons door... Clear message I hope as it hasn't been a problem since.

I walked into my chute room in M2... or should say "tried" to walk into the room one day, someone had left a bunch of boxes behind the door so it would only open half way; given they're small rooms to begin with I was pretty frustrated... I checked the boxes and it turns out the person left an address label. I took the boxes and placed them in front of that persons door... Clear message I hope as it hasn't been a problem since.

Nice!

Awesome!

Back