News   May 06, 2024
 232     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 711     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

10 minutes walk to shopper.

For those who live in M1 or M2 is your garbage chute near the elevator or beside the stairwell? Is the chute operation pretty quiet?

I live right beside the garbage chute on M2. The sound doesn't bother me at all. The only thing that does is when people who don't shove their stuff down the chute, so it just stays right at the door opening. It starts to smell and then I'm not sure which to push (i.e., garbage, organics or recyclable).

I live right beside the garbage chute on M2. The sound doesn't bother me at all. The only thing that does is when people who don't shove their stuff down the chute, so it just stays right at the door opening. It starts to smell and then I'm not sure which to push (i.e., garbage, organics or recyclable).

That is very inconsiderate of people to do that. Why should you have to push other people's garbage down the chute just because they are too lazy to ensure that it goes down in the first place .

Yep! Some people leave big cardboard boxes right at the doorway instead of taking it down to the garbage room. Lazy people I tell ya!

Btw where are all the pictures of their suites everyone promised to post up? =P

Also can somebody post pictures of M2 gym, pool and party room?

Mmhmm! The garbage situation gets out of hand often. I'm not sure what it is that people can't push their garbage down correctly.

I seem to be respond to yaz16's comments so often but I hope it helps! I really like the gym and pool at M2. Although one of the elliptical machines (middle one) is making a lot of sounds, it can easily be fixed. There's a good variety of gym equipment. When I lived at a condo at Yonge/401, the gym was tiny and there weren't many varieties in equipment. The party room fits around 50 people. They have a kitchen and bar in there also. I also love this room. It's decorated really tastefully. I'm going to be holding several parties there this year! One is already in the planning process. The media room is also great. There's about 15 comfy theatre-style chairs. The AV stuff is good, the TV is connected to cable, you can bring your PS3 or whatever gaming console, hook it up, and have game parties as well.

Overall, I really enjoy the amenities in M2. The only thing that is lacking since construction is going on is the park. I hate walking my dog over to the grass area on Idomo's property. She doesn't have much space to move and sniff around.

" I'm not sure what it is that people can't push their garbage down correctly "

laziness, the same reason that they park in a a handicapped parking space, they are lazy and inconsiderate of other people

Last edited:
At least we don't live there!! Did you take a look at that site? Scary!

But in all seriousness, I do see a lack of respect for our homes already, that's not a good sign. People are lazy and they figure once it's outside their suite door... it's not their problem anymore.

It is! Maintanence fees goes up!!!

M1 and M2 residents

If you live at M 1 or M 2 and are wondering where you caught your cold from, it could very well be from the cashier at Shoppers Drugmart who does not use hand sanitizer after wiping her nose with her bare hand. Do they not train these cashiers ? To be fair this happens almost everywhere, including the grocery stores as well. Why aren't they trained to sneeze and cough onto their arm and not into their hands and after wards why do they NEVER use hand sanitizers ?

Back