News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.1K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 666     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

did you guys get this warning clause about the Condo corp about taking care of the public park? What public park are they talking about? Is it the 1 acre park in between our building and the fugly Idomo building?

did you guys get this warning clause about the Condo corp about taking care of the public park? What public park are they talking about? Is it the 1 acre park in between our building and the fugly Idomo building?

I would imagine so. There isn't any other park around.

This park, where you not aware that there would be a park???

Attachments

• Liberty_ParksideTower_MetroPlace.jpg
    Liberty_ParksideTower_MetroPlace.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 212
Hey Guys!

I moved into M1 on the 12th floor in August, just found this site tonight.
I love the fact that there's somewhere to talk about the many issues of this building lol
How's everyone liking the building? Is anyone having issues with their kitchen appliances?

Hey Guys!

I love the fact that there's somewhere to talk about the many issues of this building lol
How's everyone liking the building? Is anyone having issues with their kitchen appliances?

Welcome! Everyone's pretty helpful here :)

I've not had any major issues with my kitchen appliances (knocks on wood), but the light in my oven went out only a couple of weeks after I moved in... I've not bothered to do anything about it as yet though so I don't know how forthcoming people are in fixing any issues you might have. Is there anything particularly wrong with yours? If so, I'd get in contact with customer care first of all and get them on it.

Welcome! Everyone's pretty helpful here :)

I've not had any major issues with my kitchen appliances (knocks on wood), but the light in my oven went out only a couple of weeks after I moved in... I've not bothered to do anything about it as yet though so I don't know how forthcoming people are in fixing any issues you might have. Is there anything particularly wrong with yours? If so, I'd get in contact with customer care first of all and get them on it.

I actually had an issue with my stove top a couple of months back. I have the glass top whirlpool stove that came with the unit. I called Whirlpool customer care and they sent a service guy out to assess. They needed to order a part so they had to come back a couple of days later. All of our appliances come with a one year warranty (assuming you got the whirlpool ones, not sure about others). You will likely get a bunch of stuff in the mail with forms to purchase extended warrantly.

Hey Guys!

Welcome!

Is anyone having indoor or outdoor tv antenna? how it works? i'm tired of paying expensive rogers cable. antenna is much cheaper, i dont care if it is only like 5 channels.

Back