News   Apr 25, 2024
 125     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 384     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Just want to put a feeler out there again if anyone wants to rent out their parking spot. We have one with our unit, but have to cars.

Now that the garage door gate comes down, can't park underground.

Thanks.

How much are you asking?? Which building are you in? Anyone know if the building are connected underground by the way?? I heard they were but I don't trust those sales people.

Just want to put a feeler out there again if anyone wants to rent out their parking spot. We have one with our unit, but have to cars.

Now that the garage door gate comes down, can't park underground.

Thanks.

Random question, for those who have a Rogers cellphone, how is your signal in your unit?? great bad???
and those outside of Rogers do you have any problems??
I have a rogers phone and literally have to stand by the window to get good reception.

Random question, for those who have a Rogers cellphone, how is your signal in your unit?? great bad???
I have a rogers phone and literally have to stand by the window to get good reception.

My connection to rogers is fairly good.

I've been calling Rogers to complain for a about a month now and they finally let me cancel my contract and waived the $500 cancelation fee. I've been getting a lot of dropped calls and often times people will call and it will just go strait to VM.

I actually just ordered the new iPhone from telus yesterday so I will report back with Telus signal strength when I get the phone. I have compared Bell to Rogers in my unit and Bell had better signal strength, and since Bell and Telus share the same GSM network, Telus signal strength should be exactly the same.

Could you forward me some of your contacts for custom cabinetry work as well. Thanks col. forbin!!!

GPalltheway

Considering you have the same unit as me, how much did it cost you to do blinds? Btw, are there rules about colours for our condo? I've heard that some condos have rules re: colours of blinds to achieve uniform look from the exterior.

For M1 owners, was there a blinds installer who offered volume discount?

GPalltheway

Considering you have the same unit as me, how much did it cost you to do blinds? Btw, are there rules about colours for our condo? I've heard that some condos have rules re: colours of blinds to achieve uniform look from the exterior.

For M1 owners, was there a blinds installer who offered volume discount?

I installed curtains. Mounted the rods to the ceiling. Installed a double rod in the living/dining area and single rods in the bedrooms. Got all my hardware from this place called Crazy Joe's at Dufferin and Finch and got all the curtains from IKEA. All in I probably spent about $1,000 for everything.

The Condo docs require the colour facing the windows to be white or off white, that is the only restriction I'm aware of.

Last edited:

Back