News   May 01, 2024
 582     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 240     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 313     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Thanks a lot! I head that the building applies a new heating system using water to heat. and the electric that used to pump the water is included in hydro. Is that true? thats why I don't know how much I should expect.

I've asked about the AC but not sure how the heat works. The A/C works by pumping cold water from a tank through pipes that cool the air. Whe you turn your A/C on in your unit the only electricty you will pay for directly will be the electricity to run the fan that is blowing the air. The cooling of the air is cold water so if you set the fan to low speed, it will use the same amount of electricity no matter what temperature you set it to.

I would imagine the heating system is a similar type system with hot water running through the pipes instead of cold water. The cost to heat/cool the water running through the pipes is included as part of the condo fees.

I've asked about the AC but not sure how the heat works. The A/C works by pumping cold water from a tank through pipes that cool the air. Whe you turn your A/C on in your unit the only electricty you will pay for directly will be the electricity to run the fan that is blowing the air. The cooling of the air is cold water so if you set the fan to low speed, it will use the same amount of electricity no matter what temperature you set it to.

I would imagine the heating system is a similar type system with hot water running through the pipes instead of cold water. The cost to heat/cool the water running through the pipes is included as part of the condo fees.

so is it safe to say that the things we are paying hydro for are obviously the appliances, lights, electricity, fan to run heat and ac BUT NOT heat or AC as is with homes??

no one here has received a bill yet??

so is it safe to say that the things we are paying hydro for are obviously the appliances, lights, electricity, fan to run heat and ac BUT NOT heat or AC as is with homes??

no one here has received a bill yet??

no bill as of yet. i only faxed in my contact info, etc. yesterday though

On that note, the room and/or wall on the other side of your a/c unit, do you hear dripping noises? I hear it in my bedroom, near the trim, in the corner of the room directly on the other side of the unit.

I put it in my pdi etc, and when someone came to take a look, I got a note stating the dripping noise comes from the unit releasing moisture in a tank etc hence the dripping?

Can you guys keep an ear out and see if you get similar issues? I appreciate it.

On that note, the room and/or wall on the other side of your a/c unit, do you hear dripping noises? I hear it in my bedroom, near the trim, in the corner of the room directly on the other side of the unit.

I put it in my pdi etc, and when someone came to take a look, I got a note stating the dripping noise comes from the unit releasing moisture in a tank etc hence the dripping?

Can you guys keep an ear out and see if you get similar issues? I appreciate it.

I've never heard any dripping noises from my AC.

Can someone post the # of the person to call for Hydro. I am not doing automatic billing so I'm unsure if I need to send in the form or just wait for a bill.

Hey everyone,

seems like the GYM in M1 will be ready soon, equipment is already in. took a look at it and it's not that bad. Hopping there will be enough room and a TV to do insanity or P90X

No dripping sounds here.

Hey everyone,

seems like the GYM in M1 will be ready soon, equipment is already in. took a look at it and it's not that bad. Hopping there will be enough room and a TV to do insanity or P90X

So M1 gets their own gym, and the other 3 buildings share the gym located next to the pool and all 4 buildings share the pool? That makes no sense.

So M1 gets their own gym, and the other 3 buildings share the gym located next to the pool and all 4 buildings share the pool? That makes no sense.

M1 is special ;)

I think the GYM in M1 is shared as well. but yes everyone shares the Gym in M2

Back