News   Apr 26, 2024
 529     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 387     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 580     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Question for italjoe.

Joe i think i remember you saying you're moving into M2??
What floor you on?? I still havent heard anything and i'm on the 7th. Last I heard occupancy for me is Sept 9th.

Are we on schedule, or should I be expecting another push back letter??

Does anyone know if people have started to move into M2 yet??

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

just got my keys yesterday on the 7th floor aswell.....

Can you folks see the wifi hotspot named "We can hear you having sex"

ha.

Yes! I was wondering about that... I'm near the top of M1, and I can not hear anyone having sex. I wouldn't be surprised if someone moved in with their old router settings unchanged. Speaking of soundproofing, how is everyone finding the buildings? I find when people walk and talk past my door, I can hear things pretty clearly around the kitchen area, but thats it. I have these decent sized speakers, when I listen to music at a normal volum I can sometimes hear my own music in the hallway (faintly). I've just been assuming that I'm not imposing on any of my neighbores, as the walls seem to be decent at muffling the sound, but is anyone having issues on this front?

Yes! I was wondering about that... I'm near the top of M1, and I can not hear anyone having sex. I wouldn't be surprised if someone moved in with their old router settings unchanged. Speaking of soundproofing, how is everyone finding the buildings? I find when people walk and talk past my door, I can hear things pretty clearly around the kitchen area, but thats it. I have these decent sized speakers, when I listen to music at a normal volum I can sometimes hear my own music in the hallway (faintly). I've just been assuming that I'm not imposing on any of my neighbores, as the walls seem to be decent at muffling the sound, but is anyone having issues on this front?

I plan on soundproofing the door more, but other than what you stated, I dont have real issues. I too enjoy music and a good flick so I hope I dont impose and if I do I hope they would come to me as I would do the same. Kind of passive agressive just to change your wifi name, ha.

no joke I wish everyone was as considerate as you. My neighbours are really loud, they blast their music and often scream for no apperent reason, and often late at night too during the week.

no joke I wish everyone was as considerate as you. My neighbours are really loud, they blast their music and often scream for no apperent reason, and often late at night too during the week.

Change your wifi name, thatll teach them.

You dont want to get into wars, but I suspect if they are loud late at night then I imagine they are sleeping late, pump the music at 6am! Or just ask.

Back