News   Jul 10, 2024
 178     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 372     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

nope, it will be ready for you, when you get your keys you ill get a form to fill out for Hydro.

Can anyone suggest a place I can go look for Persian rugs? (aside from the Middle East, lol)

I'm looking for a deal, but I'm also looking for quality, high thread count, hand crafted preferably

Hi guys. I remember a few weeks back there was a discussion on the type Insurance we need to arrange prior to receiving access to the building on occupancy.

Can someone who has moved provide the confirmation of the type of insurance required? I looked through the thread but I couldn't what appeared to be the final work on the matter.

Thanks!

Hi guys. I remember a few weeks back there was a discussion on the type Insurance we need to arrange prior to receiving access to the building on occupancy.

Can someone who has moved provide the confirmation of the type of insurance required? I looked through the thread but I couldn't what appeared to be the final work on the matter.

Thanks!

$1M liability insurance is needed. content is your call.

GPalltheway is correct

1m in content is adequate, i doubt anyone in our building would have more than a mill in content and if they do, they could afford something a little more central

just saying

GPalltheway is correct

1m in content is adequate, i doubt anyone in our building would have more than a mill in content and if they do, they could afford something a little more central

just saying

HAHA I only went with 25,000.00 in content!! 2m for sure, I shopped around in several places and found it the cheapest at Johnson inc, if you need a contact for Johnson let me know.

HAHA I only went with 25,000.00 in content!! 2m for sure, I shopped around in several places and found it the cheapest at Johnson inc, if you need a contact for Johnson let me know.

I confirmed, Flaco set me with a contact since he did all the leg work and got signed up yesterday. I was done in 10 mins.

Thanks, again Flaco

I wanted to confirm something and I hope people who've moved in or are in the process of moving in can help:

I plan on buying quite a lot of furniture from Ikea - problem is, they don't deliver for a specific time frame (just a general 8 hour window or something like that) so the chance of them delivering in that small 2-3 hour time that I have the elevator booked is close to nil... will that be an issue or will the delivery guys be allowed to use the elevators whenever they arrive, regardless of whether the elevator is booked specifically for me or not? I remember reading somewhere that only one elevator will be set aside specifically for the elevator bookings when people move in - are the other two elevators functioning? If so, perhaps delivery people would be allowed to use the other two elevators?

I wanted to confirm something and I hope people who've moved in or are in the process of moving in can help:

I plan on buying quite a lot of furniture from Ikea - problem is, they don't deliver for a specific time frame (just a general 8 hour window or something like that) so the chance of them delivering in that small 2-3 hour time that I have the elevator booked is close to nil... will that be an issue or will the delivery guys be allowed to use the elevators whenever they arrive, regardless of whether the elevator is booked specifically for me or not? I remember reading somewhere that only one elevator will be set aside specifically for the elevator bookings when people move in - are the other two elevators functioning? If so, perhaps delivery people would be allowed to use the other two elevators?

Yuo can use one of the other two. The middle elevator is not for moving as it is not prtected like the other two are. I bought a bunch of stuff from Ikea after my move in date and just brought it up in one of the elevators myself. It can get a little busy during the day as there are a lot of working going up and down in the elevators, but if you have some patience you will be able to get the elevator and get your stuff up.

Thanks so much for the quick response. My movers (AKA unpaid friends and family :p) were putting up a stink when I said I wanted to buy the ikea stuff and move it up without getting the delivery through ikea. I didn't think using their delivery was an option due to them not delivering at a specific time frame. Thanks for the clarification :)

Back