News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 595     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

i got a call from her this weekend and she mentioned there was a possibility of a stirke at the site. she said they would be deciding in the next few days if they were or not.
i couldn't find any articles or links to support this, so i decided to post and see if anyone else had heard anything. sorry didn't mean to panic anybody.

Email your sales rep at Liberty and demand an answer.

i got a call from her this weekend and she mentioned there was a possibility of a stirke at the site. she said they would be deciding in the next few days if they were or not.
i couldn't find any articles or links to support this, so i decided to post and see if anyone else had heard anything. sorry didn't mean to panic anybody.

How does the agent know of union issues?

Im smelling a possible propoganda from a competitor?

I was told by the sales staff that since Club Liberty will be shared by all 4 phases, once the 4th building has been completed and occupied, there is a possibility of the maintenance fee going down slightly. In essence, they said, we could think of the whole complex as similar to a high rise condo in terms of maintenance fee - since all owners will be paying into maintaining one set of ammenities (pool, fitness room etc;)

I was assured that at the very least I can expect that maintenance fees will not go up by the time the 4th building is up but there is a possibility that they could even go down.

What about the fact that M1 has its own small GYM as well??? guess that one will be shared with all the buildings as well?

M1 gym & new sales centre (aka m1 party room)!!

Attachments

• Liberty_MetroPlace_Amenities_M1.jpg
    Liberty_MetroPlace_Amenities_M1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 203
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I have been lurking around for a few months because I have bought a unit in M1, 6th floor. I'm slated to move in Jul 12.

I spoke to my cousin, who is a foreman on the site, and he said he didn't know anything about a strike. He said contracts for some trades are up May 1st, but said he did not hear anything about a strike threat from workers.

Also, he said there is a "push" to at least get the first 8 floors moved in so the developer can get some money. Although we will be paying just an occupancy fee. However I don't care, I just want out of my parents house and move into my place! The rough-in for these floors are done.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I have been lurking around for a few months because I have bought a unit in M1, 6th floor. I'm slated to move in Jul 12.

I spoke to my cousin, who is a foreman on the site, and he said he didn't know anything about a strike. He said contracts for some trades are up May 1st, but said he did not hear anything about a strike threat from workers.

Also, he said there is a "push" to at least get the first 8 floors moved in so the developer can get some money. Although we will be paying just an occupancy fee. However I don't care, I just want out of my parents house and move into my place! The rough-in for these floors are done.

Finally some good news!!!!

What about the fact that M1 has its own small GYM as well??? guess that one will be shared with all the buildings as well?

I think all of the buildings have a small gym in each plus a party room - all very standard stuff for condos. I was talking about the pool and fitness centre etc; etc; which tend to make maintenance fees go up very quickly - the cost for those will be shared by all 4 buildings so according to the sales staff we need not worry about the maintenance fees going up drastically. Even better with the possibility of the fees going down a little once all 4 buildings are paying into the fees. I'm just going by what I was told, as I too was very worried about the fees skyrocketing after about a year.

Thank you. That's a relief.

Excellent. Thanks for the input.

Back