News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 836     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

They're selling these units for $420/sq ft?? Maybe I should get out haha.

You guys are all worried about 5k or 10k closing, when your condo is already up 50k!

:D

The question here is...are we still on track for our recent delayed move in dates??

You guys are all worried about 5k or 10k closing, when your condo is already up 50k!

The question here is...are we still on track for our recent delayed move in dates??

$420/sf? How do you figure?

I am not worried on the closing thats actually what I budgeted for, but I HOPE its less, why pay more for contract/levy bulls***?

On track for another delay? Dont start mrl14! We have just a little while to go for letters to show up, if not, we are in the clear or they pay us.

Personally I am waiting for the area to gain ground before anything. It has a potential of 500 a square if not more. I know you feel the same way mrl14

"We have just a little while to go for letters to show up"

how long exactly?

From Tarion
Every purchase agreement for a condominium unit will include either a confirmed occupancy date or a tentative occupancy date.

If the purchase agreement gives a tentative occupancy date, your builder is required to inform you in writing of the confirmed occupancy date no later than 30 days after the roof assembly is completed (or another specific stage of construction as specified in the purchase agreement).

If you are not given notice of the confirmed occupancy date 90 days before the tentative occupancy date, then the tentative date automatically becomes the confirmed date for the purpose of calculating compensation for the delay.

Once the confirmed occupancy date is established, your builder is allowed to extend it once by up to 120 days. In this situation, your builder must give you at least 65 days written notice. They can also extend the date by up to 15 days if they give you at least 35 days written notice.

Your builder is permitted to use both of these extensions as long as they give you the required notices and the total of the two extensions does not exceed 135 days.

I could care less about the compensation for not moving in. It doesn't' solve anything.

We've all received confirmed occupancy dates that have been extended once already by about 6 weeks. So they cannot extend it any further. June 6 was tentative, jul 12 was confirmed, aug 20 was next confirmed date.

And I got the $420/sq ft price from the listing someone posted a few threads back.

Any new updates from the Design Center? I'd like to know what everyone bought/spent on their upgrades. Thanks

Back