News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 545     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

"so I assume that means the Insurance Deductible by law did pass."

That's a shame. Great for the condo corp, crappy for the residents.

I think it was a lose , lose situation for the condo owner residents . If it wouldn't have passed then the buildings insurance would cost more and the extra cost would be passed on through higher maintenance fees . Now that it passed ,if everyone has to contact their insurance broker, then their insurance rates will probably rise to cover this extra liability. Either way it was stacked in favour of the condo corp no matter what the outcome would have been.

Anyone know the email for M3 - M4 management office? Thanks!

I don't have their email, but from my experience the best way to contact them and actually get a response is to visit their office in person. They open at 9AM.

I had a big issue to deal with and regardless of the importance phone calls did not get answered promptly and the only way to communicate with them was to go and sit in their office and put them in a position where they had to deal with it.

Still took 2 months to resolve.

Oh my....that's not good.

I don't have their email, but from my experience the best way to contact them and actually get a response is to visit their office in person. They open at 9AM.

I had a big issue to deal with and regardless of the importance phone calls did not get answered promptly and the only way to communicate with them was to go and sit in their office and put them in a position where they had to deal with it.

Still took 2 months to resolve.

So this is the e mail for the Management office because the Concierge gave me this address when I asked for the e mail address for the Board . This is why whenever I wrote to the Board, I was always getting a reply back from the Property Manager. I thought the Board was forwarding my e mails there and that's why they were sending the replies. So then what is the e mail address for the Metro Place M1 and M2 Board ? I had the e mail for Lillian Chin the past President but I don't have an e mail for the new President or any other Board Members here at M1 & M2.

Hello... I hope i can get help from here. My washing machine (whirlpool- I believe most or all units in M2) is not draining, there is an error A-10. I think the hose is blocked by some objects. I asked the concierge if we have technician to contact, but she gave me whirlpool customer service number, and i think we are not under guarantee anymore. Do you know a reliable technician for washing machine, that don't charge much? I googled but prices are not mentioned.

So this is the e mail for the Management office because the Concierge gave me this address when I asked for the e mail address for the Board . This is why whenever I wrote to the Board, I was always getting a reply back from the Property Manager. I thought the Board was forwarding my e mails there and that's why they were sending the replies. So then what is the e mail address for the Metro Place M1 and M2 Board ? I had the e mail for Lillian Chin the past President but I don't have an e mail for the new President or any other Board Members here at M1 & M2.

Never mind , it was in the latest newsletter today that they put in everyone's door.

Hello... I hope i can get help from here. My washing machine (whirlpool- I believe most or all units in M2) is not draining, there is an error A-10. I think the hose is blocked by some objects. I asked the concierge if we have technician to contact, but she gave me whirlpool customer service number, and i think we are not under guarantee anymore. Do you know a reliable technician for washing machine, that don't charge much? I googled but prices are not mentioned.

Sorry to have to tell you this but I had the same problem and found it cheaper to just replace the Washer instead of fixing it. It was quite cheap because I went up to Concord on Jane St. , it's where the builders buy the appliances, I think it is called Appliance Canada but am not sure though. I had two service technicians come out but they don't know what they are doing so I figured best to replace it and get a 5 year warranty.

Gonna go with Peter on this one. My microwave stopped working, and the repair would be $200. It was more worth it to just go buy a new one and take the 5 year warranty (install and warranty alone was $200 at Future Shop, but at least it has more features and can be repaired for no cost for the next bunch of years).

Scary elevator ride

Elevator 2 in M 1. The elevator plunged from an upper floor straight down to the ground floor where it came to a sudden and violent stop . I had pressed P2 but the elevator went haywire . Then I pressed the alarm button and the telephone button but the door opened when I pressed G ( ground floor ) after it had come to a stop on the ground floor. It's out of service now and the concierge told me that the control panel needs to be replaced for it. See ,no need to go to Wonderland , just take the elevator here and you will get knocked off your feet, literally. I thought the cable broke as it was plunging but it must have an emergency cable to grab it before it hits the floor ?

Back