News   Jun 25, 2024
 802     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 763     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Yeah, drivers don't even STOP at STOP signs...

people drive too fast in the parking lots especially at the ramp and do not stop/yield at intersection. Parking lot etiquette... slow down! stop/yield when pass through an intersection.

Just my 2 cents, perhaps there should be some speed bumps installed to force people to slow down. Yorkdale underground parking lots installed 3 speed bumps at the entrance ramp, it's very effective.

people drive too fast in the parking lots especially at the ramp and do not stop/yield at intersection. Parking lot etiquette... slow down! stop/yield when pass through an intersection.

Just my 2 cents, perhaps there should be some speed bumps installed to force people to slow down. Yorkdale underground parking lots installed 3 speed bumps at the entrance ramp, it's very effective.

They also like to use their car horn a lot

Cars radio antenna is missing

Today I happened to notice that my car's radio antenna is gone. I don't know if it was removed (stolen) or broken off (vandalism) or even when or where it happened. Since the car is here 99% of the time the most likely place is here, however I was thinking, could it have broken off in a car wash but why now and not the many previous times it has been washed throughout the years ?

Also I noticed that my wheel cover is sticking out. At first I thought that maybe it wasn't replaced properly at the dealership when it was removed but now I am starting to think that maybe someone here tried to remove it as well ?

Last edited:
Today I happened to notice that my car's radio antenna is gone. I don't know if it was removed (stolen) or broken off (vandalism) or even when or where it happened. Since the car is here 99% of the time the most likely place is here, however I was thinking, could it have broken off in a car wash but why now and not the many previous times it has been washed throughout the years ?

Also I noticed that my wheel cover is sticking out. At first I thought that maybe it wasn't replaced properly at the dealership when it was removed but now I am starting to think that maybe someone here tried to remove it as well ?

Any incidents lately within another resident? Maybe someone got pissed off.

Any incidents lately within another resident? Maybe someone got pissed off.

Not really no, just that other driver that yelled he was "f*****g first" but I never said anything back to him so he had no cause to do anything .The concierge told me that lot's of items go missing in the underground garage such as bicycles and motorcycles. I know it didn't happen in a car wash because if it broke off then the other end would still be in the socket. It was twisted off ,so it had to have been deliberately removed by someone. It could have even happened somewhere else because I don't know exactly when it went missing. Maybe someone needed a car radio antenna ? What is strange is that FM comes in without an antenna and it's only AM that doesn't come in now, why is that ?

No clue...

Not really no, just that other driver that yelled he was "f*****g first" but I never said anything back to him so he had no cause to do anything .The concierge told me that lot's of items go missing in the underground garage such as bicycles and motorcycles. I know it didn't happen in a car wash because if it broke off then the other end would still be in the socket. It was twisted off ,so it had to have been deliberately removed by someone. It could have even happened somewhere else because I don't know exactly when it went missing. Maybe someone needed a car radio antenna ? What is strange is that FM comes in without an antenna and it's only AM that doesn't come in now, why is that ?

Parking available in P2. Very close to M2 / M3 area. Key fob (m3) provided with deposit.
Year contract preferred with predated cheques.

Insurance Deductible by- law

I think that they obtained enough votes to pass this by-law. So if it did pass should we contact our Insurance Agents to let them know about this ? I also sent an e mail to the Board asking about this ,so when they reply I'll post further details about this in the forum here.

Reply that I got from the Board here at M1 & M2

The lawyers are still working on the documents, so I assume that means the Insurance Deductible by law did pass.
Once it is finalized a letter will be going out to all residents informing them of the change.

Back