News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 781     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hi, does anyone know who should I contact if I want to complain management office of M3 &M4? My lock was broken (the key was inside the lock and broke into half) and therefore my door cannot be locked. I called magement office a month ago and she asked me to send her e-mail to arrange replacing/ repairing main entrance door (this was based on her wording over the phone). Nothing happen!! and I called today and she said the e-mail I sent was used to let them know Citywide will come to fix the lock but I needed to arrange myself. I don't even know the contact phone of Citywide (company which installed locks in Metro Place). Does anyone can help? Thanks

The number to citywide is 905-464-4401. I called that number when I had my locks changed, they came the same day.

Are we allowed to change the locks and did you have to give a key in to the management office ?

Yes you are allowed to change the locks. I changed mine as soon a I moved in, however you must use citywide as they are under contract to our building. They give a key to management once they have been changed you don't need to, but you do have to pay for the service. I think it was about $60.

Yes you are allowed to change the locks. I changed mine as soon a I moved in, however you must use citywide as they are under contract to our building. They give a key to management once they have been changed you don't need to, but you do have to pay for the service. I think it was about $60.

When they did this you should have also got them to install an interior deadbolt on your door . I had one installed when I moved in and it is allowed . This prevents anyone from entering your premises when you are at home. In case you are not familiar with this it is a deadbolt lock but only one sided ( on the inside ). It is much stronger than a simple chain , it is just like the one on there now only it can't be locked from the outside, only the inside.

Last edited:
Thanks!
They didn't have 100w so I got 150w....though I just saw that on the back of the light says 100w max...safe to put in 150w?

No, it is not safe to put in 150w. Replace it as soon as you can with 100w . If they had a lower watt like 75 then you could have used that. You can go lower but you can't go higher

Seriously what is wrong with the elevators in M2! One finally gets fixed and then the other one goes again - we never have all three working for more than a week!

Does the media room in M2 have Cable? Or is it just for dvds??

It did not have cable in the past but I don't know about the present time . I would guess that it still doesn't have cable , just for DVD's but you can ask to be certain.

Update: The media room in M2 does have Cable

Last edited:

Back