News   Jun 24, 2024
 150     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Can anyone here suggest a local Thai place that delivers to our condos? I've been ordering from Thai Basil Garden but I'd like to find an alternative.

Otherwise what other good places deliver? Not looking for any chain pizza places, but maybe a mom and pop pizza place? Italian? Etc...

Thai Bamboo.. best Thai restaurant in Toronto.. loacted at Keele/Steeles.. they do delivery, just not sure if they make it to our building

So I faxed my realty tax bill to the number posted in the elevator and got an acknowledgement form which I have to sign and return. Sorry if this is a stupid question but why are they refunding me more than the bill I received? Technically it should be half bc I moved I took occupancy in Jan 2012 and condo closed may...I'm confused! I wouldn't mind taking it but I don't want to deal with any hassles down the road. Any insights!?

So I faxed my realty tax bill to the number posted in the elevator and got an acknowledgement form which I have to sign and return. Sorry if this is a stupid question but why are they refunding me more than the bill I received? Technically it should be half bc I moved I took occupancy in Jan 2012 and condo closed may...I'm confused! I wouldn't mind taking it but I don't want to deal with any hassles down the road. Any insights!?

Same thing happened for everyone, but don't think this was an error in your favour, this was money paid to Liberty, actually less than you're entitled to after all the fees they've charged for administration. Look at your final closing statement of adjustments and you'll see how much realty taxes you've already paid for 2012 to Liberty as part of your closing costs.

I did the calculation and Liberty refunded me the full amount I paid minus $150. That's a pretty hefty administration fee, and a pretty lucrative deal for Liberty. For all 1000 units in Metro Place they made $150,000 in profit off of the money we paid to them for our property taxes. Merry Christmas to you too Liberty.

Last edited:
Was driving into the garage from the M2 entrance. There was a car stopped in the lane on P1, another parked in the diagonal stripes, both drives were out of their cars talking to eachother, and the one parked in the lane had the front right bumper looking freshly smashed. Hmmm... I wonder...

anyone else feeling and hearing the subway construction, the rhythmic pounding, goes on for several minutes, hope this ends soon. shakes the windows and dishes....that we can't control but.....
I am dismayed with with the number of dogs barking for several minutes up to hours daily in M3.... really people - do you think it is fair to other tenants? or the dog? find a doggie day care of another pet!

Some of these dogs can be pretty vicious as well . They want to lunge at people that walk by and their owners have to hold them back. It's also surprising that it's the little one's that behave this way mainly . Maybe they are going crazy from being cooped up the whole day , lol .

"vicious" "little one's" LOL.

Anyway, read up on "small dog syndrome". Long story short: When big dogs jump, it's a nuisance and owners correct the behaviour. When small dogs jump, it's adorable and encouraged, even though the mentality for the dog is the same.

"vicious" "little one's" LOL.

Anyway, read up on "small dog syndrome". Long story short: When big dogs jump, it's a nuisance and owners correct the behaviour. When small dogs jump, it's adorable and encouraged, even though the mentality for the dog is the same.

Hahahah very true. A buddy of mine makes an analogy to people. The small(er) dogs/humans make a lot of noise and commotion (according to him to draw attention to themselves), while larger dogs/humans are quiet and usually more reserved.

Anyone else annoyed by the exessively loud chime on Elevator #3 or how the position of the bedroom vent is perfectly aimed at the centre of your bed?

Back