London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Thanks guys!

..damn! I hate forms...

This unit does not come with a Parking or Locker. It's a private sale too. Not sure if yours was sold via broker, but price may have been higher to compensate for the 5% commissions.

Looking to purchase a unit in 38 esplanade 1 br + den 665 sq ft. Is $305K a good price this?

layout, exposure and level will have some impact on price and future saleability too.

based on ###s alone, you're paying $450 PSF which is almost unheard of for dt new construction.
but keep in mind, if you lose 100 SF b/c of long corridors then you're paying $550 PSF.

do you have a floorplan you can post?

There's a unit on MLS for $325K. Same square footage. Wonder if it's the same one.

hard to say ... i went to LOTE website and there are 2 665 SF - 1 bed + den suites, both in east tower:

http://www.londoncondos.ca/flash/floorplans/floorplans2/1a-d.pdf
faces west towards LOTE west tower

http://www.londoncondos.ca/flash/floorplans/floorplans2/1b-de.pdf
faces east towards Spaghetti factory, this unit has a much longer foyer/hallway, plus it's next to either the stairwell or garbage/recycle room.

The one on the bottom is the last 665 sf unit being sold by the sales centre. I checked it out and found it to be a terrible floor plan. The den is claustrobic. The top one looks to be more open with it's sliding door. Also I don't like the very little wall on the left hand side of the living room. When looking at the floor plan (both on paper and in person) it will be clearly difficult to design and furnish. Not a nice floor plan at all. Plus the remaining one to be sold has an awful view of nothing else but shabby rooftops.

The floor plan on top looks a lot better. You can do a lot more with that one.

anyone living at LOTE:

any word on when the amenities will be started (or have they already?).

A friend of mine lives in the London building. She says her heating is not working at all and that the building isn't doing anything about it. Apparently theres a problem with the boiler and whole building is affected. brand new bulding, no heating, how ridiculous is that?

Back