London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

2nd floor, seemed small for a condo building of our size... Feel a bit shafted as the orginally agreement promised what I thought would be a much larger gym... But for those that lived in other buildings how does it compare... I could be way off base

I checked it out this morning...

It was actually much better than I was expecting. I've lived at a few other condos and this one is MUCH better than the gyms in those buildings...The only one I've seen that might be better is the Flat Iron Club across the street at 25 The Esplanade. Unless you were expecting to have a Goodlife or an Extreme Fitness in the building, the gym is excellent.

Hey Guys.
IMy unit is facing the CN tower and I'm very happy with my view. However, someone told me that the reconstruction going on with the Sony center is going to block my view. Although it seemed unlikely to me that the Sony Center would be raised enough to block a view from 15 floors and up but nevertheless anyone got any info?

Hey Guys.
IMy unit is facing the CN tower and I'm very happy with my view. However, someone told me that the reconstruction going on with the Sony center is going to block my view. Although it seemed unlikely to me that the Sony Center would be raised enough to block a view from 15 floors and up but nevertheless anyone got any info?

Think I can help you with a fair amount of accuracy, Gambit.
I also have a west facing view.
Even though you may be on the 15th floor, the Ltower is going up considerably higher on the Yonge St. side of the Sony Centre.
The Ltower's north side will be about 1/4 back of the upper back stage section, and will sweep outwards slightly as it goes higher.
If your line of sight to the CN Tower crosses over that higher backstage section,.. well enjoy the CN Tower lights while you can.
In other words, if your unit no. ends in '04' you are srewed with a guarantee. If you are '05' ..very likely obstructed. '06' and '07 'will be fine.
Hope that helps.

What is WITH the bloody hot water in this building being out all the time?! It's doing my head in! I just had to boil water on the cooker to take a bath! (again!) Come on!!! Ugh!!

I suggest to give the servant girl a series of "adventures in life" first (her attempts at getting out of her money situation). You can use this as a way to introduce the readers to the girl's character, build her up into a strong person, you know. Then eventually, she gets to a point where she is able to live comfortably & provide a good upbringing for her child.

????

Herry!
If I'm not the first, then let me one of the first to welcome you to Urban Forum.
..Just a friendly suggestion..
Your comments, opinions,and insights are welcome to the wild and crazy diversity you will find here.
...but the above may not be one of them. The secret to an interesting dialogue experience here (as with the outside world) is to stay on topic,..even remotely.
So..
What in the hell are you talking about??
Are you on the right thread?
Are you on the right website?

Last edited:
????

Herry!
If I'm not the first, then let me one of the first to welcome you to Urban Forum.
..Just a friendly suggestion..
Your comments, opinions,and insights are welcome to the wild and crazy diversity you will find here.
...but the above may not be one of them. The secret to an interesting dialogue experience here (as with the outside world) is to stay on topic,..even remotely.
So..
What in the hell are you talking about??
Are you on the right thread?
Are you on the right website?

Ha. thank you Granny.

herry.james is clearly a robot advertising the links in his signature. Mods need to delete his existence.

Or he is posting while high.

What is WITH the bloody hot water in this building being out all the time?! It's doing my head in! I just had to boil water on the cooker to take a bath! (again!) Come on!!! Ugh!!

Whats wrong with this place? I've been here for less than a month and I have had no hot water for 2x, it could of been 3x but I was out of town the last weekend of march.

BTW: Has anyone been using the BIKE LOCKERS? Are there any locks on those blue racks? Some Condos offer bike storage for free.

Checked out The Keg that moved from Church to LOTE and I must say I was very impressed. I'd argue that while much smaller, it's more lushly designed than even the one on York. Definitely good to have on the groundfloor of LOTE.

Last edited:
Checked out The Keg that moved from Church to LOTE and I must say I was very impressed. I'd argue that while much smaller, it's more lushly designed than even the one on York. Definitely good to have on the groundfloor of LOTE.

Certainly the nicest Keg I've ever seen!

Certainly the nicest Keg I've ever seen!

Great bar too (not that there was anything wrong with the old one around the corner).
Get Jason to make you a martini. He's not shy with the Gin.:p

Back