Local at Fort York (Onni Group) - Real Estate -

Oh, great curtains! I like that they are blackout.

Still waiting to hear back about my PDI date... glad to hear everyone's have been going well so far!

When can we book our move-in dates? The letter from the property manager says 'when paper work is complete'. Does that mean the move in date can only be booked after the occupancy date?

When can we book our move-in dates? The letter from the property manager says 'when paper work is complete'. Does that mean the move in date can only be booked after the occupancy date?

I had called and asked about this and local said that they'll be sending us an updated property manager package in the next few weeks and once we receive that then we can take next steps to book.

I had called and asked about this and local said that they'll be sending us an updated property manager package in the next few weeks and once we receive that then we can take next steps to book.
Has anyone received anything yet? I want to get a firm move in date to start coordinating everything!

Has anyone received anything yet? I want to get a firm move in date to start coordinating everything!
Nope! I haven't heard anything from them since my PDI. Impatiently waiting as well so that I can start coordinating

Nope! I haven't heard anything from them since my PDI. Impatiently waiting as well so that I can start coordinating

Same here. I have not heard anything since my PDI. We're less than a month away! :)

Does anyone know if we're getting a good deal from Rogers/Bell for our internet and/or cable? Most new condos offer that.

Same here. I have not heard anything since my PDI. We're less than a month away! :)

Does anyone know if we're getting a good deal from Rogers/Bell for our internet and/or cable? Most new condos offer that.

Yes, they mentioned a special deal with Rogers, but couldn't provide me with any details other than need to mention the Local new build when we call Rogers.

I did confirm with them curtains need to be white from the outside. Anyone happen to know the ceiling height?

Yes, they mentioned a special deal with Rogers, but couldn't provide me with any details other than need to mention the Local new build when we call Rogers.

I did confirm with them curtains need to be white from the outside. Anyone happen to know the ceiling height?

I think it is 9 ft.... but might as well ask the builder.

Does anyone here know when's the first occupancy going to happen? I heard no mail delivery for about a month or so! :S

They told me that they would provide us with a package with offers from Rogers when we get our keys. The building is suited for both Bell or Rogers but we will get special offers from Rogers

Okay thanks! I wasn't sure if I should give Rogers a call ahead of time and get the ball rolling. But it's coming up so quick, I might as well wait for the details.

For the curtains -- I found the ones at Urban Barn mostly all have white panels on the back already.

Is everyone moving in August? So exciting!

As long as everything goes smoothly, I'll be moving in mid-August!

Hopefully the gym is available right away.

Okay thanks! I wasn't sure if I should give Rogers a call ahead of time and get the ball rolling. But it's coming up so quick, I might as well wait for the details.

For the curtains -- I found the ones at Urban Barn mostly all have white panels on the back already.

Is everyone moving in August? So exciting!
I really liked the ones at Urban Barn! I couldn't find any blackout ones there, unfortunately. I got some surprisingly nice blackout curtains from Ikea!

I am getting my keys today woohoo!

Back