Local at Fort York (Onni Group) - Real Estate -

The MLS Listings for the building say that showings are available at certain times during the day. Does anyone know if this means prospective buyers can actually walk through the building?

They might be referring to the model suite in the Sales Centre. Do you notice the Occupancy Date of the listings? Usually, it will say September 2016, and have you also noticed the prices have increased?

They might be referring to the model suite in the Sales Centre. Do you notice the Occupancy Date of the listings? Usually, it will say September 2016, and have you also noticed the prices have increased?

Maybe! Not too sure about the prices, don't remember what they were at the beginning. But yes, the occupancy date says September on the listings. However, I am doing my pre delivery inspection this week so it must be quite close to being finished despite my August occupancy date.

Looking good on a beautiful day! Just inspected my unit!

IMG_0332.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,011
Last edited by a moderator:
My firm occupancy date is August 5. Doing my inspection this week! So I'm sure you will all hear from them shortly

This is all great news!! My date is August 12th, emailed on Friday to ask about the status of the PDI... waiting (anxiously) to hear back! I noticed walking by the other day, they seem to have the main floor gym all set up :)

Has anyone here figured out their plans for their blinds? (unless of course... you're a fan of natural light) lol. I know condos might have rules as to the colour of the blinds that is visible from the outside.

Back