Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

Received Revised Tentative Occupany Date letter
Delayed from June 2012 to Feb 2013. Im in the podium of Ultra

Newsletter enclosed with delay letter: http://www.monarchgroup.net/web-assets/newsletter/Feb_2011_Newletter.pdf

I have received similar letter, however my dates are changed to May 2013, they were Dec.2012 earlier. quite expected any way, Trying to understand why would podium occupancy be in June and mine would be May - I am actually on the one of the higher floors of the tower.

I have received similar letter, however my dates are changed to May 2013, they were Dec.2012 earlier. quite expected any way, Trying to understand why would podium occupancy be in June and mine would be May - I am actually on the one of the higher floors of the tower.

To give you guys some perspective, the Legacy unit I've purchased was originally set to finish on Dec 2009. Then subsequent delays changed to April 2011.So Ultra might have similar delay time.

My original occupancy was June (2012), not the amended occupancy (which is Feb 2013)

To give you guys some perspective, the Legacy unit I've purchased was originally set to finish on Dec 2009. Then subsequent delays changed to April 2011.So Ultra might have similar delay time.

I am assuming you have some facts to back up this assumption or are you implying that there is a correlation between Ultra and Legacy delays ? In 2009 construction progress for Legacy wasn't as advanced for an occupancy date to be around 12.2009 however Ultra as of today is quite advanced in terms of progress relatively. IMO - I do not really anticipate 18 months delay in Ultra for that matter.

Last edited:
just got a letter to setup an appointment for electric upgrades. any body in Ultra getting any electrical or plumbing upgrades ?

I am trying to understand if i am trying to get my TV on one of the "thin walls" would it be better to get ply wood support and conduit for cables upgrade ??

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcom.

Happily satisfied with my 2 floor loft unit after my pdi today. Monarch did a great job with this building, only minor scratches here and there, finishing looks great, only downer was the railing is just very ordinary and plain. The Tarion Rep, Stuart was very helpful, even pointed out some scratches on the door and mirror we missed. Over all very happy with my unit, Monarch made it look very roomy.

Happily satisfied with my 2 floor loft unit after my pdi today. Monarch did a great job with this building, only minor scratches here and there, finishing looks great, only downer was the railing is just very ordinary and plain. The Tarion Rep, Stuart was very helpful, even pointed out some scratches on the door and mirror we missed. Over all very happy with my unit, Monarch made it look very roomy.

When did you get the letter for DPI? I haven't received the letter.

if you are in the Legacy podium then you should have received the letter a few weeks ago. I would call Monarch asap

Back