Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

maintenance fees?

Hey,

anyone living in legacy is your maintenance fees going up? I just bought a unit there and learned the fees are going up? any comments from people living there how is it? the amenities? the building?

Anyone in Ultra received the design studio appointment yet ? If anyone can share the details on upgrades or packages that would be awesome :)

Had mine recently, fantastic staff, great deal of choices. No packages - Its free style. You pick and choose. Some of the better designs or textures fall in upgrades category however basic options also had massive variety to choose from.

I am wondering (now) though that they never asked me about the colour of the walls in the condo - in any one's experience who have gone through such before, is this something that should be confirmed during the appointment at the time of visiting the studio ?

I received my appointment for colour and electrical for the end of August. Has anyone else?

I purchased one of the 600 sq ft lofts in ULTRA about 3 years ago. I am in the podium on the 3rd floor.

I had my colour appointment about 3 months ago now. I ended up spending $11,000 in upgrades. Here is a break down of what I did and the costs of upgrades if you choose to do so:

There are 3 levels of upgrades for each item. Each level of upgrade (standard, level 1, level 2,) offers 4-6 samples to choose from, each level increasing in quality of finish and price.

Relocate TV Outlet - $160
Plywood backing for TV outlet - $632
Convert Soaker Tub to Glass Frameless Shower Stall - $3200
Raised Vanity in Bathroom - $240
Engineered Wood level 2 upgrade in Living area - $1400
Engineered Wood level 2 upgrade in Bedroom area and WIC - $1700
Kitchen Cabinets level 2 upgrade - $1500
Granite Counter level 2 upgrade - $1000
Back Splash level 2 upgrade - $768

Hope this helps.

Does anybody know when occupancy will begin for Ultra?

I purchased one of the 600 sq ft lofts in ULTRA about 3 years ago. I am in the podium on the 3rd floor.

I had my colour appointment about 3 months ago now. I ended up spending $11,000 in upgrades. Here is a break down of what I did and the costs of upgrades if you choose to do so:

There are 3 levels of upgrades for each item. Each level of upgrade (standard, level 1, level 2,) offers 4-6 samples to choose from, each level increasing in quality of finish and price.

Relocate TV Outlet - $160
Plywood backing for TV outlet - $632
Convert Soaker Tub to Glass Frameless Shower Stall - $3200
Raised Vanity in Bathroom - $240
Engineered Wood level 2 upgrade in Living area - $1400
Engineered Wood level 2 upgrade in Bedroom area and WIC - $1700
Kitchen Cabinets level 2 upgrade - $1500
Granite Counter level 2 upgrade - $1000
Back Splash level 2 upgrade - $768

Hope this helps.

Does anybody know when occupancy will begin for Ultra?

Robbo, what's your current occupancy date for Ultra? I have purchased in Yorkland and the Occupancy date for mine is still Sept. 2013 (original date set by Monarch). How many delays have you had and how far apart were the delays?

Robbo, what's your current occupancy date for Ultra? I have purchased in Yorkland and the Occupancy date for mine is still Sept. 2013 (original date set by Monarch). How many delays have you had and how far apart were the delays?

The last occupancy I received for my unit in Ultra was set for January 2013 which is 6 months later than the original occupancy date of June 2012. The OD was only pushed back once but I think it will get delayed once more to March/April 2013.

I just received my invitation to book my electrical and colour selection for Yorkland. I'm actually feeling pretty overwhelmed by the options and was wondering if anyone here had any comments or recommendations on the types of upgrades or selections I should consider? I know it depends on my preferences but I just don't want to be put in a situation where I'll be pressured to choose the more expensive upgrades when it's not practical...

9/21/2012

IMG-20120921-01139.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20120921-01139.jpg
    IMG-20120921-01139.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 519
It's really great to see such a design like this. The way you design the plan attracted me. But I like to know whether it works for 10k sq. feet plot.

Originally when we purchased our unit in late 2009, the tentative occupancy date was the fall of 2012. A little while later, we received a letter in the mail telling us how the snowfall in the winter of 2010-11 delayed our occupancy date to spring or summer of 2013.

Just a month ago we received our confirmed occupancy date for the middle of October 2013. We are a little upset with the delay, but it is understandable, as we are on one of the mid-higher levels.

Back