Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill Condos (Monarch Homes) - Real Estate

Does anybody know the occupancy date for the yorkland huron condo?

occupancy date is june 2013

Thats quite close to Ultra's occupancy date, Ultra is slated for dec.2012 - I would guess - Monarch would have to start building both Ultra and Yorkland shortly after one another in order to meet this timeline.

Thats quite close to Ultra's occupancy date, Ultra is slated for dec.2012 - I would guess - Monarch would have to start building both Ultra and Yorkland shortly after one another in order to meet this timeline.

they have already begun ULTRA and already created a hole for Yorkland

Does anyone know when we will receive the 1st free TTC metropass from Monarch for Legacy resident? On occupancy or closing date? I am currently subscribing to the monthly discount plan and will soon need to renew it. If we are to get it in Feb 01, then I would not renew it and use tokens instead.

Nope. I purchased the Ultra condo. How about you?

Purchased the Yorkland 561 on 22nd Floor facing SW.
Are the Ultra and Yorkland condos really similar? I know Ultra is more luxurious (from what I've researched and heard) but they share a lot of similarities.

Yorkland561.jpg

Last edited:
IMO ... the 3 towers @ Heron's Hill got progressively lower grade ... the best building (in terms of finishing and floorplans) was Legacy, then came Ultra with smaller units, and now Yorkland offers nothing but 'boutique' units many with awkward floorplans, including a lack of defined kitchen areas

with respect to the model suite ... Legacy/Ultra's model suite was substantially more spacious and better looking than Yorkland's model suite, which was oddly laid out with misplaced windows/doors locations and very tight

Yorkland is no comparison with the Legacy/Ultra in my mind ~

See for yourself, this is Yorkland's model suite:
7d25ff91-d667-4dfa-aac9-a5ebeedfd9ba_floorPlan.jpg

Whereas Legacy/Ultra's model suite was something like this:
a9d99a12-f0d0-45f5-b89d-d4cc9b79187d_floorPlan.jpg

Last edited:
IMO ... the 3 towers @ Heron's Hill got progressively lower grade ... the best building (in terms of finishing and floorplans) was Legacy, then came Ultra with smaller units, and now Yorkland offers nothing but 'boutique' units many with awkward floorplans, including a lack of defined kitchen areas

with respect to the model suite ... Legacy/Ultra's model suite was substantially more spacious and better looking than Yorkland's model suite, which was oddly laid out with misplaced windows/doors locations and very tight

Yorkland is no comparison with the Legacy/Ultra in my mind ~

I'm at the opposite end of you. I think the Legacy is the least appealing IMO. I do agree that Yorkland has some awkward floorplans but they do have a few good ones.
In regards to the model, after looking at pics, Ultra and Yorkland's suites look almost identical.
In the end, I'm not going to complain since we got the 600 sq. ft. Yorkland at a bargain at a little over 200K.

But again, you are the expert!

Last edited:
In the end, I'm not going to complain since we got the 600 sq. ft. York land at a bargain at a little over 200K.But again, you are the expert!

Thats a great price point. What floor are you at colinchrisc and what is the tentative occupancy date for your condo ?

Back