News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.9K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 3.6K     4 

Krispy Kreme: the Rise and Fall

it's gonna be a big deal...we are a nation of donut eaters (for better or worse)

it's gonna be crazy with these new locations...i mean ppl who live in Sauga and Richmond Hill Go through all the trouble to bring them down to work for us who can't get them easily. Now they have them downtown and soon in Walmart stores..oh yeh, we're all gonna be fat and full of guilt soon

My donut senses are not as fond of any other donuts from KKD, only their fresh reg. glazed ones Rock. "TIMS" everything else is better, my personal favs, the blueberry fritter, and the pecan danish, and TIMs coffee to me is better too. thanks.
kkd, good central locations, good.

"only their fresh reg. glazed ones Rock."

The only ones I like are the regular ones and the glazed creme-filled. 325 grams of sugar.

Krispy Kreme's are coming to the Scarborough Town Center. (It'll make a bad intersection even worse)
And there is a Krispy Kreme going in just north of Yorkdale along the south side of Wilson Ave.

Oh man ...

I love Krispy Kreme. Every time I look at this thread I get hungry.

I'm not really a donut fan, or a fan of sweets in general, but I do enjoy a Krispy Kreme is someone else has bought a box of them. I can't stand any other kinds of donuts from anywhere. I like Krispy Kreme because they're light and not too filling.

Every fast food restaurant that comes into the core makes downtown that much more of a trashpile: that goes for littering the excessive overpackaging as well as those giant dumpsters they need at the back of the joint. Boo.

TH is one of the things I miss most about living in Canada. They have the best coffee I've ever tasted and their crullers are better than KK. However, KK has a few flavors that absolutely rock: Cheesecake, Chocolate Creme filled and so on!

Timmy's coffee has gone down the shitter lately. It's undrinkable plain, and sugar and creme can only mask so much of that.

Tim Horton has the best coffee? Jesus, you need to travel...

MartinMtl, I thought the point of drinking coffee is that you're not supposed to taste it!!!

Btw Starbux sux too. Take me to college st anytime; im sick of drinking "cardboard"-flavoured coffee.

Where's my cafe depot when i need it?? ha.

(And on the subject of coffee, I am working on some innovative new concepts at the moment that may revolutionize caffeine intake in america. Stay tuned....)

Any coffee anywhere that was roasted more than five days earlier tastes bad because it's rancid. Coffee can really only be stored if it's still green. Roasted coffee deteriorates very quickly. That's why people put cream and sugar in coffee - to mask the rancid taste.

The one baked fresh in the store and sold 30 minutes later are good... but ones sold at Wal-Market are utter shit anyone who does not see the hype has probably tasted one of these unfresh ones.

You guys are asking for a quadruple bipass by eating that slop. I heard those donuts are like the equivalent of 10 big macs or something around that margin.

"I heard those donuts are like the equivalent of 10 big macs or something around that margin."

That's impossible.

The new Dominion at College Park has doughnuts that taste exactly like Krispy Kremes and they're $2.99 per dozen. I hope they're a bit healthier cause I've been chuggin' them down.

Back