King West Life in Liberty Village (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

One may get occupancy in 2012 but I believe it is expected to be in June 2013 with registration in Sept 2013. Not 100% certain of this however.

the project certainly is going along quickly.

One may get occupancy in 2012 but I believe it is expected to be in June 2013 with registration in Sept 2013. Not 100% certain of this however.

the project certainly is going along quickly.

thanks, im just surprised that the timeframe can stretch to an entire year, although it is clear that they are building in phases considering the 1st tower is almost complete in terms of height and the 3rd tower is only 3-4 levels up.

Depending on which building you bought, you may get a 2012 occupancy. I would not be surprised if you are in 65 Liberty(Easterly building almost at the top) that you may get occupancy late next year. I would think that 75 will be about 3-4 months behind (middle building) and 85 the Westerly building at the 3-4th floor 3-4 months after that.

sorry da1524; I had not read your post #441 when I wrote the above. I think this is accurate. Which building did you buy in?

I bought on 12 (most west) building.
what unit did you buy? And is it to live in or rent out or sell?

I bought from phase I - 85 east liberty and i will be moving in last? that doesn't seem right and makes me want to scream. Or am I confused about which building is mine??

I bought from phase I - 85 east liberty and i will be moving in last? that doesn't seem right and makes me want to scream. Or am I confused about which building is mine??

Yes, the way they are building KWL, the most easterly building will be moving in first, followed by the middle, followed by the westerly building I would think. They would be starting to work on the interiors of the closed in sections first and hence the easterly building will go first. On the other hand, if you bought early on, you got the best price I am sure Anne Caddoo. If you are in the westerly building, at least you know you will have 2 great neighbours; us and da1524.

I believe what happened was they had to ask everyone in phase 1 to resign the agreements because they were beyond the time limitations and because they started to build at the East end, they have now more time to build the 85(westerly building) according to the new contract. This was a function of the 2008/2009 meltdown
which slowed sales in the Westerly building.

Yes, the way they are building KWL, the most easterly building will be moving in first, followed by the middle, followed by the westerly building I would think. They would be starting to work on the interiors of the closed in sections first and hence the easterly building will go first. On the other hand, if you bought early on, you got the best price I am sure Anne Caddoo. If you are in the westerly building, at least you know you will have 2 great neighbours; us and da1524.

I believe what happened was they had to ask everyone in phase 1 to resign the agreements because they were beyond the time limitations and because they started to build at the East end, they have now more time to build the 85(westerly building) according to the new contract. This was a function of the 2008/2009 meltdown
which slowed sales in the Westerly building.

yes that's right, they did ! thanks so much for the answer and i'm happy I will have good neighbours! I will have to bring out my inner child and say THAT SUCKS WAAAAAH because, as a person eagerly anxious to move (and not an investor) I am very disappointed that we are (as I see it) being punished for our patience.

I have been waiting sooo long for this and sure, I got it for a great price but in the meantime I may have to send my grandkids to live there by the time it's built - okay I exaggerate but seeing the Fall Occupancy made me very excited. You would think we would get some kind of acknowledgment for the initial purchase so very long ago. A lawyer told me not to buy/sign the agreement, maybe I should have listened.

Rant over so sorry, the adult is back. :(

Could someone tell me how to take off my full name? I didnt really intend that to show....

So wait a sec. Phase 3 buyers will move in 1st?

I think so as strange as it sounds.

Anne, I believe they are about 3 months behind with phase 2 and 6 months behind phase 3 with phase 1 so it will be only about 6 months total behind. they seem to be putting up a floor about every 10 days so being behind about 20 floors should be about 200 days. I would take some solace that you probably got a price that is 10-20% below what phase 3 got. And anyway phase 1 is the best building for location, especially I believe the Westerly views but the Southern and Northern as well.

I know someone that bought there and she hasn't been called for color selection yet...which is kind of odd since all 3 structures are above ground level.

Back