King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

im signing tomorrow and moving in soon 6th floor did second pdi sun and it was greatly improved.i phoned george for appt.still not satisfactory but livable dirty and all fixable on pdi list and future 30 day tarion.the experience has been very bad ide say if marissa improved er job skills by a factor of ten she would still be fucking useless.communication is a joke but will make money i bought in 2009 and will enjoy unit and probably be gone by the pan am games

ps i saw brad lambs rolls royce outside 330 king st east last night

So I cleaned my unit on Saturday. Cleaned up all the dust and dirt that were all over my floors. Took me hours. I come home today and guess what? All these blasted footprints in my unit. So frustrating.

So I cleaned my unit on Saturday. Cleaned up all the dust and dirt that were all over my floors. Took me hours. I come home today and guess what? All these blasted footprints in my unit. So frustrating.

where are those booties they are supposed to wear like the sleep country guys wear when they deliver?until the halls lobby area is clean its going to be tough on cleanlness..........do you have a parking and storage locker?

where are those booties they are supposed to wear like the sleep country guys wear when they deliver?until the halls lobby area is clean its going to be tough on cleanlness..........do you have a parking and storage locker?

I didn't spring for the parking or locker. At the time I didn't have a car. I also have purchased lockers in the past only to not use them.

As far as them fixing things on the go forward, I will make sure I'm there. Frankly I'd rather them give me the money they're paying the workers and let me find my own people to fix the work they've done. You should see some of the stuff they've tried to "fix" already.

It's a construction zone. At any rate, your "dirty" apt is cleaner than mine is on an average day.:)

I don't think you understand how bad the dust was. I've lived through several construction zones and there was at least an attempt to clean up some of the dust. The dust isn't even a big deal...but it becomes a bigger deal when you have a crapload of deficiencies that defy logic.

I totally get how bad the dust was. I used to work in construction site cleanups (in Vancouver.) You must wear full face protection when cleaning which is why I recommend only doing it once all the trades are out of your unit for good. A broom is the last thing you want to be using around this stuff.

I totally get how bad the dust was. I used to work in construction site cleanups (in Vancouver.) You must wear full face protection when cleaning which is why I recommend only doing it once all the trades are out of your unit for good. A broom is the last thing you want to be using around this stuff.

What is best and easiest way to clean it all up? I was thinking of bringing in a big ass fan and slapping it at the balcony door point outwards and let it rip... :)

Is there humidity control in the units? And the owners who have their keys already, is there any ambient noise from anything that is annoying? I once hung out at a tridel unit around Bloor, and this one panel on the wall hummed non-stop. It was also extremely dry in the unit and I it wasn't apparent where the humidity control was, if any. Funny enough, those two issues were what I was thinking about so thought I'd ask!

Also, I'm really not a bad neighbour in case anyone is uncomfortable with my nick name and thinking "ah s%!t, not another jerk in my building!" :p

Indefinite Delay

Anyone else (or their lawyer) get the notice saying "occupancy closing date will be extended. We do not yet have a new date for the occupancy closing. We have no further information"?

I'm on the 9th floor and most recent missed occupancy date was November 5th. It seems odd to me that they were able to get the permit for floors 3-8 and its proving this difficult for floor 9. The incremental requirements under the Building Code (see Division C, Section 1.3.3.1 of the Building Code) for occupancy are pretty minimal.

occupancy

Is there humidity control in the units? And the owners who have their keys already, is there any ambient noise from anything that is annoying? I once hung out at a tridel unit around Bloor, and this one panel on the wall hummed non-stop. It was also extremely dry in the unit and I it wasn't apparent where the humidity control was, if any. Funny enough, those two issues were what I was thinking about so thought I'd ask!

i am on 6th no noise very quiet actually windows are great! no humidity control in units need humidifier make sure fan is on auto if its on all the time dust goes everywhere......there must be a filter as well on the unit some place i will have to check lots of stuff in air in halls etc got a head ache today when i was in the building.......met scavolini guy to fix some issues i still have no tile back splash floors are a wreck and one major.repair required no mirror no bathroom lights and my unit was NEVER cleaned as in final clean before occupancy yesterday......elevators were down today too ala both of them............from my experience with new buys this is the absolute worst experience for me in timing communication cleanliness readiness attitude .its digraceful of lamb and his company utterly disgraceful.i have kids as well and its not so safe there and i was waved off my own terrace today by workers above who warned me stuff may fall and the parking lot is not ready to be used yet! arthur of icon prop magmt is awesome so far though the only one so far i might add

Anyone else (or their lawyer) get the notice saying "occupancy closing date will be extended. We do not yet have a new date for the occupancy closing. We have no further information"?

I'm on the 9th floor and most recent missed occupancy date was November 5th. It seems odd to me that they were able to get the permit for floors 3-8 and its proving this difficult for floor 9. The incremental requirements under the Building Code (see Division C, Section 1.3.3.1 of the Building Code) for occupancy are pretty minimal.

My lawyer did. I was going to post that here as well.

i am on 6th no noise very quiet actually windows are great! no humidity control in units need humidifier make sure fan is on auto if its on all the time dust goes everywhere......there must be a filter as well on the unit some place i will have to check lots of stuff in air in halls etc got a head ache today when i was in the building.......met scavolini guy to fix some issues i still have no tile back splash floors are a wreck and one major.repair required no mirror no bathroom lights and my unit was NEVER cleaned as in final clean before occupancy yesterday......elevators were down today too ala both of them............from my experience with new buys this is the absolute worst experience for me in timing communication cleanliness readiness attitude .its digraceful of lamb and his company utterly disgraceful.i have kids as well and its not so safe there and i was waved off my own terrace today by workers above who warned me stuff may fall and the parking lot is not ready to be used yet! arthur of icon prop magmt is awesome so far though the only one so far i might add

Issues stem mostly from the builder, but BJL is to blame for utter lack of communication. I smell shitstorm brewing on their side.

Back