Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Islington Terrace 
64 Cordova Ave., Toronto
Developer: Tridel

Islington Terrace (Tridel) - Real Estate -

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread for real estate discussions about Tridel's Islington Terrace

slickpete83

Reaction score
i wonder how much % prices will go after the Tridel building is finished , this location seems like a great condo flip ???
cheapest studio they have is $221k , 1 bedroon+den $276K , 2 bedroom $341k, and they charge extra for 1 parking space : (

with the ridiculous home prices in Toronto , i think i have no choice but to start flipping a few condos into overdrive !!! lol

HelloToday

Reaction score
Re: price increases - probably not by much. There is quite a bit of inventory in the immediate area, including another Tridel project (Park Nuvo) by Kipling station. Prices havent appreciated all that much.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Bloor Promenade is 90% Sold

October 2017 Community Update

Bloor Promenade is now over 90% sold. Our Project Management team is working on the design, development, and construction working drawings for the community. We anticipate applying to the City for a construction permit by December of 2017. Upon the City’s review and approval, which typically is a five month process, we anticipate announcing the official commencement of construction of Bloor Promenade in April 2018.