News   Jul 22, 2024
 183     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 288     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Is David Miller planning a comeback?

Um I Meant an amount that allow him to win, with no Ford running, Tory will get the Suburban vote.

Jasmine, please use a grammar checker or proofread your posts to avoid unnecessary capitalization and to ensure proper sentences.

Um I Meant an amount that allow him to win, with no Ford running, Tory will get the Suburban vote.

Tory was leaning slightly more Left than he usual does when Ford was in the Mayoral race likely to lock up the anybody but Ford scraps. Now he might lean a bit harder to the right to take a good chunks of Ford nation. Miller would not do well in the suburbs whatsoever or any candidate who trots out Transit City for another election of rejection. Tough to beat the guy whos willing to split transit ideologies in a City starved to move forward.

Oh for goodness sake, tell me there is zero chance of David Miller coming back. He was a know-it-all. To me he came across as very arrogant. Could be the tone of his voice as he spoke.

Yeah, folks want folksy...that worked out real good.

Given the fact Folksy was more of a messenger for many who have had enough of being ignored, id say its worked out well given the opposition to do better. The City's tone deaf Left will soon be forced to work with all voters in this City if they want to lead again so that is good. Unfortunately Folks who truly don't want these Folksy's around keep doubling down on issues that only strengthen the Folksy vote. That's working out really good?

Last edited:
Yeah, folks want folksy...that worked out real good.
I think I should run for office. I'm folksy! I'm street smart! I know my way around a pub! I'm brutally honest (not fake brutally honest where they just talk nonsense and people say that "they tell it like it is"). I could be like your Emmanuel Macron.

I think I should run for office. I'm folksy! I'm street smart! I know my way around a pub! I'm brutally honest (not fake brutally honest where they just talk nonsense and people say that "they tell it like it is"). I could be like your Emmanuel Macron.
Listen, MT, folks don’t want any of your brutal honesty and Euro-sophistication. And pub, schmub...get back to us when you know your way around a crippling drug addiction. Folks want a delusional thug who campaigns against downtown elitist crap like facts, rigorous analysis, expert opinion and global best practices. Although this time around, folk’ll probably have to settle for a smooth-talkin’ lawyer who gives them all the policy insanity with none of the theatre.

Listen, MT, folks don’t want any of your brutal honesty and Euro-sophistication.
Wow, this is the greatest compliment I've received in at least six years.

And pub, schmub...get back to us when you know your way around a crippling drug addiction.
Yeah, I've got that covered as well, don't you worry. Vote for me now! Make You Life Great Again!

Folks want a delusional thug who campaigns against downtown elitist crap like facts, rigorous analysis, expert opinion and global best practices.

Oh....nvm, I'm out.

Whether true or not Miller was painted as not giving a damn about people outside downtown and that narrative has shaped city politics since.

Whether true or not Miller was painted as not giving a damn about people outside downtown and that narrative has shaped city politics since.
He hated the suburbs. His whole plan was to give scarborough three LRTS, North York one LRT and Etobicoke two LRTS all while greedily taking a subway to work. What a sob.

Back